staying the night with the Waltons

Start from the beginning

They danced on i got a feeling. And somehow Jaden won and but Jessica was close.

DJ) next dealo and Y/n

Dealo) your going to lose y/n
Y/n) i've been dancing longer then you exist

Me and Dealo started dancing and he was realy good but i still won.

y/n) sorry little one

i sat down agian next to Jaden and he kissed my cheek.
Jaden) great dance babe

Dj) Next me and Wanna
Wanna) your going down old men
Dj) your grounded young one
Wanna) that's un fair
Dj) i don't care don't call me old

We all laugh at there discussion and they started dancing and Dj won.

Jessica) okey the winner of the first round are Jayla, Jaden , y/n and Dj.

Jessica) next Jayla and Y/n

i know Jayla is going to be hard to beat she is a great dancer but i can't handle losing. we started dancing both giving it 100% we danced to Limbo and i won with almost no difference.

Dj) looks like i am going to beat my other son
Jaden) looks like i have to beat my dad

They danced hard and it looked so hilarious but Jaden won so now it was me agianst Jaden.

Jaden) even tho i love you your going down
Y/n) Dealo is even better then you jade
Jaden) that's not true
y/n) yeah it is

Me and Jaden danced and i won and Jaden didn't really like it but who cares i won.

Jessica) okey y/n what do you want to do tomorrow
Jayla) say disney please say disney
y/n) disney
tribe) YEAHHHH
Dj) okey we'll go to disney tomorrow so go to bed cause we're leaving early.

We all walked upstairs and we were all tired from the dance battle. Me and Jaden walked to his room and went straight to bed. I took some distance from Jaden in bed cause i didn't know if he wanted to cuddle or not.

Jaden) y/n l/n
y/n) Yes Jaden Walton
Jaden) remember when you were with Jayla today
Y/n) yeah why
Jaden) cause you didn't give me attention then and also non now
y/n) really Jaden
Jaden) yeah so move your ass right here so i can cuddle you
Y/n) what if i don't want to cuddle
Jaden) to bad cause i need your attention
Y/n) okey okey i'll move

I lead my head on his chests and he started cuddling me.

I woke up in the morning cause Javon jumped on top of me and Jaden telling us to get ready for disney. I steps out of bed and went to Jaden's bathroom. I fixed my hair and put on a little bit of make up when Jaden walked into the bathroom and i felt 2 arms around me. i kissed his cheek and went to Jayla her room. Me Jayla and Kylee decided to match outfit. I had Blue Jayla Yellow and kylee pink. It's was cute so we took a few pictures.

Jaden) and again is MY girlfriend here
Jayla) she is my wifey don't be a baby sharing is caring
Jaden) nope not sharing her
Kylee) yeah you do
Jaden) nope

He walked up to us and picked me up trowing me over his schouder. Me and Jaden got ready and walked downstairs. The whole family + Me and Kylee went to the car. Jessica and Dj in the front. Jayla Kylee and Dealo in the middle. And i the back Jaden me and Wanna. It was a four hour ride so i fel a sleep on Jaden and Jaden fell a sleep on me. i woke up seeing disney finally. We all stepped out of the car and went inside.

Jessica) You six stay together
J gang) key mom

So the six of us went our own way. We decided to first do all popular attraction cause it's early so there isn't a long waiting point. we first went to the tower of terror and i must say i have never in my whole life yelled as hard as i did there. I was so scared wauw. then we went to the parade cause me and the girls love the princess. We did a few more attractions and went to the store to get some cute things. Me Kylee and Jayla got matching bracelets. cause i was bleu o got a cinderella one. Jayla was yellow so she got a Belle one. And kylee was pink so she got a Aurora one. Me and Jaden got Wanna an Elsa wig and Dress. and i bought for Jaden a start was light saber cause he loves star wars.

We walked back to the car we're me met Jessica Dj and Dealo and went to sit the same as we were when we got here. I fell a sleep cause i was exhausted. We first went back to the Walton house to get my things. Me and Jaden Walked upstairs to get my stuff.

Jaden) y/n
Y/n) jaden
Jaden) i love u
Y/n) i love u to jade

he walked to me and connected our lips it was only of 2 second cause Jaden or me are really kis persons. i got all my stuff and walked back to the car and Jessica sat me off at home. I said bye to everyone in the car and walked inside going straight to my bed cause i have never been so tired as i was now.

LOL I MADE THIS A FEW HOURS AGO AND NOW JAYLA POSTED THAT SHE IS IN DISNEYLAND 😭😭😭💀💀