mine

Backstory :
You and Jaden have been dating. Jaden always have been a little protective and jealous. ( This is just for the story i don't think Jaden is like this in real life ) <3

Y/N pov

Me and Jaden were shopping because tonight is a party and i don't have good dresses. Jaden just went with me because de doesn't want me to wear a to short dress or whatever. i pick a dress i really liked and tried it on. To short and your ass is out she says. I just look at him annoying this is going to take for ever until Nate Jacobs 2.0 is happy. I put on another one and this one is tight and i shows every one of my curves and he is past my knees. i walk out and Jaden just looks  at me in disgusted. really do you wanna get fucked my another guy tonight go fucking change. Mean ass bitch. I love him don't get me wrong but sometimes he is just to protective.

We finally agreed on a dress and went to pay for it. Ones we walk out of the shop i had to asked him. Jaden why can't i just wear what i want. He looked at me confused and i can see in his eyes that he is getting mad. Because i don't want any fucking guy watching wat is mine he says coldly. But they can watch al they want i only want you and you know that i tell him because that is the most ridiculously reason i have ever heard. He is getting mad but so am i You can just tell me if you want to fuck another guy he looked me in the eyes and his are burning. Like you don't think about fucking another Jaden you are being ridiculous and to protective. At this point  every one in the wall was looking at us. So i grapped his arm and pulled him with me to the bus station and we didn't talk until we got to his home.

Ones we were at his we walked upstairs to continue our disagreement. He looks at me and says Look i know i can be a little over protective but that because i know how guys think i just don't want them thinking about you like that. Because you are mine and mine only. after he finished that sentence i understand him a bit more but he have to understand that i am my one person and can chose what i wear. I tell him that and he doesn't agree but he know that he can't win the discuss because it's my body. I come close to him an kissed him for letting me wear what i want.

Ones i kissed him i pulled away but he only leaned in for more.  He locked our lips again and put his arms around my waist i put mine around his neck. And we started to make out he tapped the on one of my thighs signalling me to jump and i did. he catch me and walked toward the bed were his sits and let me sit on his lap. i started grinding a bit just to provoke him. Fuck Y/N. I hear him say under his breath. I break the kiss and walk towards the door and tell him i see him at the party. He stands up grappend me trow we around his schouder and put me back on the bed. Don't do that to me if you can't finish it. He started kissing me again and getting on top of me. And let just say we were a bit late to the party.

AN: Okey first of all thanks for 200 reads i can't believe that ily