2nd Chapter - Lunch

Start from the beginning

     "I know right, I am sorry for spitting something not important," said Mikocchi while smiling. 

     "But... I think your Onii-chan is a nice and kind person," I said.

     Mikocchi looked at me shocked "Hum....." and then she got up from the chair we have been sitting in the canteen "I think I should give it a try" said Mikocchi. But I didn't know what does that mean

     "What do you mean?"

     "Nope. Nothing, any way you said you also want to become a streamer right? Come again on the weekend, I will help you"

     "A- Ah, Alright Mikocchi~" That means.... I can meet him again??? W- Why is my heart racing so much?

     "Ah, Onii-chan is there," said Mikocchi. I looked at him and he was surrounded by a lot of girls. My heart sunk when I saw that, a- am I feeling jealous over someone who is not my boyfriend? 

      "Um? Why are you looking at me like that, Mikocchi?" After looking at me, Mikocchi looked toward her brother and shouted 

      "ONII-CHAN!!" said her while waving her hand. 

      Why is she suddenly calling him over? This is bad, I don't expect to meet him at this university! I think I should take my leave.

      Mikocchi's onii-chan looked at us and suddenly smiled. He ran towards us and greeted us. "Mikocchi and also Lamy-chan are here" he smiled.

     I should greet him too, smile Lamy-chan! "Good morning, Onii-chan"

     "Ahahah. Why are you so stiff like that, Lamy-chan?" said Onii-chan while laughing. Ughh this is embarrassing! "Have you eaten lunch? Do you want to eat with me?" asked him.

     "I already eat, Onii-chan. But Lamy-chan hasn't eaten yet, you can eat with her," said Mikocchi. 

     "W- What, Wait... No, I am al-"

     "REALLY? DO YOU WANT TO EAT WITH ONII-CHAN? LAMY-CHAN??" he suddenly grabbed my hand. This is bad, my heart is racing so much..... I have to answer him

     "Let my hand go," I said.

     "A- Ah," His face suddenly got so red, I didn't know why. "I was scolded by Lamy-chan with a scary face," he said while smiling.

     "Well, have a nice lunch both of you, I will go home first," said Mikocchi suddenly leaving us alone. 

     "W- Wait, Mikocchi!" This is bad, having lunch together with Onii-chan. This is bad for my heart!!!

*RESTAURANT*

     Just before Mikocchi left, she warned me to not do anything weird on Lamy-chan. Well, of course, I won't, Lamy-chan is a cute girl anyway

     "I am sorry to bother you, Onii-chan"

     "Well, i should be the one. You are not busy aren't you?"

     "Well, I already finished my class for today" She then take a sip of her drink "But Onii-chan, I didn't know that you are at this university."

     "Me too, I didn't know that Lamy-chan is also in this university" I grabbed Lamy-chan's hand "This must be a fate, Lamy-chan."

     Lamy-chan didn't give any expression and looked at me like that again. Oh my god, she is really so cool~

     "I am sorry for being rude, I shouldn't touch Lamy-chan's hand like that"

     "......"

     "Um...." Suddenly I got really scared while looking at her face,  "A- Are you mad, Lamy-chan?"

     "Ah, I am sorry. I just thinking of something else."

     "I see, what is Lamy-chan thinking?"

     "Nothing. I can't tell you"

     "Eee-- Whyy?"

     "Because I said so." 

     "Pfftt.. Ahaha, I am sorry i must be annoyed you so much" I took my french fries and then eat that, but when i ate Lamy-chan suddenly approach me

     "You can't hold a girl's hand easily like that, Onii-chan."

     "Huh? What does that mean?"

     "I saw you are surrounded by a lot of girls from the university, and if you easily hold a girl's hand like that, people will think you are a womanizer," she said while sipping her drink.

     I still looking at her with my hand supporting my chin. "What are you saying, Lamy-chan." I grabbed her hand once again. "I didn't hold other people's hands that easily. And instead...." I tried to make eye contact with her "I never touched other girl's hand except for Mikocchi."

     Hum? Why didn't she respond to me? Her face.... why didn't she have any expression... "I want to go to the bathroom" she suddenly said.

 "I want to go to the bathroom" she suddenly said

    "A- Ah, alright."

    Well, but... She looked so cool just now. Her gaze to me, looked like piercing directly into my heart. Lamy-chaan~~

*BATHROOM* 

    "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS HEEE SOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL" I shouted so loud in the bathroom, I looked at the mirror and my face was blushing. Onii-chan didn't realize it right? I hope so because I always keep my poker face.

     But, the way he said that he never hold another girl's hands other than me and Mikocchi, make my heart racing so much. Ugh... I can't calm myself.

     I looked at my face again in the mirror, and it was still so red. "I am sorry, Mikocchi...."

"I think I really have feelings for Onii-chan," I said to myself in the mirror. 

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Nb: I am sorry for one day to delay everyone! This was because there was so much to do with college stuff and yesterday I was so tired and today too. But yeah, here we goooo!

Source pict: 

1st: https://twitter.com/DrowPan4_23/status/1500442368453005314?s=20&t=o7tmaGldIjxqGjg_6yRfEQ

2nd: https://tenor.com/view/yukihana-lamy-hololive-stare-gif-20183988