Chapter 2

There... Was blood.

It wasn't just a tiny amount either... It was a full on blood bath. There were bodies lying an the floor and hanging from random spots. I held my mouth as i got lightheaded.

I saw a figure in the distance. It was... Inhumane. Did it cause all of this? Did it kill Clark? And what about my friends... I looked at my shoes, which were now covered in blood. Ew.

I looked back up to see the inhuman figure turning around... Towards me!? I froze in fear. What would happen if it caught me? Am i about to die? Oh god, my life is flashing before my eyes-

Befote i could process a hand had been placed over my mouth and i had been dragged into an abandoned shop. The hand felt cold like some sort of metal. I look down to see... A robotic arm!? I look to the supposed man who had just saved my life, only to see a guy, definitely taller than me, with silver hair, and eyes covered with sunglasses.

He then looked at me and whispered in the most sexiest voice possible- i mean, in a low and slightly reassuring tone, "follow me, I'll take you to safety and explain everything there". I nodded without thinking and he quietly took me to what looked like a refugee camp after the robot had left to somewhere else in the mall.

As soon as we got there i spotted some familiar faces. It was clark Alban and yugo! Thank god they're safe. And to no surprise alban spotted me first. He ran up to me and huged me, yugo following shortly after. While the love of my life clark, just walked over. "Ukiii!!!" Alban yelled hapily while yugo yelled "MOMMYY!!" In his usual... Yeah. They saw me as their mother figure, for god knows what reason, but it made me happy nonetheless. "Took you long enough uki" clark said, to anyone else it'd seem cold but to me it was his way of showing he cares.(u just blind bro)

"Seems like you already know some people here" i turn my head to face the guy who had saved me before. I looked at him, studying how his arms and legs were robotic, which is no surprise in this era... I looked up at his face where his sunglasses had once been only to his his dazzling silver eyes.

"You know this guy?" Alban asked while finally letting go of me, but yugo still clung on like a cat about to fall into a ravine. "Yep, he saved me" i replied, thankful for the small amount of air i was given.

"My name is fulgur ovid, but call me fulgur" he said slightly bowing. So he's both hot and polite... I mean! Gah. Snap out of it Uki. You already have a boyfriend! From the corner of my eyes i thought i saw Clark rolling his eyes, but i just shrugged it off since he'd never do that.

Fulgur is a difficult name to remember... He wouldn't mind if i called him fuu fuu-chan, right? "My name is Uki violeta, it's nice to meet you fuu fuu-chan" i say, silently hoping he likes the nickname.

Instead of saying anything his face turns slightly red... Is he sick? "Fuu fuu-chan?." I turn to look at my boyfriend clark who is seemingly... Mad? Jealous? I can hardly tell if I'm being honest. "Yeah, whats up with this fuu fuu-chan, ey uki?" Alban adds, looking at me with a smug, know it all smile. "Well fulgur's a difficult name to remember so i thought-"

"No no it's fine" Fuu fuu-chan says, "it's a cute nickname". Yugo FINALLY lets go of me and looks at fuu fuu-chan, "weren't you gonna tell us about that android?". That's right, he told me he was going to explain everything to me!

"We'll you see, that thing isn't necessarily an android, from what I've seen it's a inhumane robot that will ruthlessly kill you, no mercy spared. It's brutal and somewhat intelligent." Fuu fuu-chan explains, "you may be wondering why we haven't just left, well the AI controlled doors aren't letting anyone in or out. As for Uki's case... I have no idea. As for when it started killing..."

"It was a few minutes after we came in." Clark interrupted. "It had come out of a technology store and started it's rampage".

"Right." Fuu fuu-chan said, seemingly irritated. "So what are we gonna do?" Alban asked, probably worried about us dying... Which wouldn't be pleasant. "We are going to find it..." Fuu fuu-chan starts, "and...."

"Kill it."

----------------------------------------------------------

Deja vu-