"Alright, bet" A sudden wave of motivation took over you as you stretched your knuckles, making a cracking sound emitted from your knuckles, you used your mouse to visit your gmail account. Like Vanderwood mentioned, an email from your boss popped up as soon as you clicked on the gmail website.

From : Boss
To : Choi [Name]
Subject : Tokyo Manji gang group chat

Greetings once more, [Name]! As you've heard from Vanderwood, I'm sure you're aware that we're supervising every group chat in your messaging app, right? But, in any case, there has been suspicious activity spotted in one of the apps you created, specifically a group chat called "Tokyo Manji Gang," which was flagged as suspicious by one of your coworkers.

We've already looked into the issue to see if it's serious, but based on our observations, I believe this is something only you can do. Consider this as an emergency mission that requires more of your assistance than the other tasks I've assigned to you. I also need you to secretly hack into their group chat and observe their behaviors without being detected. By the time they're done with their business — make sure to keep track of the topic they're conversing about and report back to me on what they're planning. I believe that is all you need to know for the mission and have a nice day.

Damn, so I'm really gonna do this huh? Welp, at least I won't get scolded anymore if I forget to submit a file lolol

You reasoned as you tried to cheer yourself up with a proud grin on your [skin color] face. You admit that you were a little disappointed when a new mission arrived, adding the stress of not being able to finish a single work. It didn't help the fact that Vanderwood literally just threatened you, stating that if you didn't submit all the files before their due date — it means you're done for.

I'm totally gonna get my ass beat later

Wanting to get the mission done, you then brushed off your negative thoughts as you exited your email account to begin working on the mission before visiting the messaging app — aka your most well-known work on the internet. Regrettably, your other works were not as well-received as the messaging app. Oh, well.

As you clicked on the messaging app — using your newly made account of course, you were going under the guise of a 'normal high school boy,' when in reality — it was simply a photo of you wearing black bucket-style clothing with your wig on. You had your binders on, which caused your chest to appear flat in your profile picture. Not going to lie, you looked fucking good as a guy.

Anyways, you then proceeded to go to the search bar, in hopes that you'd find a certain group chat. And lo behold, the said group chat popped up with a.. hold up is that a tan dude being strangled set as their pfp???

PLEASE I'M GONNA CRY

You thought as tears started welling up in the corners of your [eye color] eyes, trembling and struggling to keep your laughter in check, especially when Vanderwood's gaze was literally burning holes in the back of your head. But you knew damn well that if your back wasn't facing him right now, you wouldn't be able to keep it in and get your ass killed, as you could tell he was wearing his favorite apron with large "No bitches?" text written on the top with Megamind's photo pasted below on the apron.

Huh? A notification? From the Tokyo manji gang gc?

After you successfully hold the laughter in, your puffed up expression was replaced with confusion written all over your face. Normally, you wouldn't be surprise to see some notifications but the time was literally 3:30 AM. Shouldn't they be asleep right now?