He didn't guess the time but realized that the normal time to call someone has crossed. But is there anything time limit for a doctor? No....His eyes were constantly protesting to function as he has just woken up from deep sleep. Thinking it can be his patient he received the call without notice the caller ID.

".....um...he...llo"

".....Jungkook.....dear....please save my father....please do something"

Jungkook immediately sat on his bed hearing his mother in law's pleading.

"Wh....what happened mom?"

"....my father...Taehyung's grandpa is not well, he is feeling breathless. We brought him to your hospital. They took him into operation theater but I know only you can save him....please son please come" Mrs.. Kim panicked

"....don't worry mom...I'm coming!!!"

When he reached the hospital it was 2AM. He met his in laws and immediately ran towards the operation theater with doctor Min's special permission.

"But where is Tae???" DongHyung asked.

"Maybe Jungkook was in hurry that's why he couldn't come with him" Namjoon said.

Taehyung was starting his car. He had a habit. No matter how many times he spent in Sarah Sarah appartment...he always returned home before morning.
He was happy that everything between Sarah and him was alright. His happy moments destroyed with a phone call and drove car towards hospital.

"How is he....?what happened to him.....?" Taehyung asked in one breath.

"He's in O.T....." DongHyung said.

"Did guys call the best doctor?....I mean is he in save hands? Who's doing the surgery?" Taehyung asked

"Jungkook" his mother replied.

"Jungkook....why???"

"Do you doubt him???" DongHyung asked frowning his eyes.

".....no....i mean he's soo....young and inexperienced...."

"You don't need to think about it.....let's go need to talk to you" Namjoon dragged him with himself.

"What????" Taehyung asked in confusingly.

"Where were you Taehyung?" Namjoon asked sternly.

"....I...I....um....actually"

"Don't try to lie me....I know you're not in home"

".......Jungkook told you that" Taehyung asked after a pause.

"He didn't get time to talk to us....he has come and entered. I was doubting...why did not you come with him. Then you got shocked to hear that Jungkook is doing surgery. That means you didn't know mom requested him to do the surgery. You were not with him.....where were you Taehyung?" Namjoon shouted.

"I have told you guys already...it's my personal matter..."

"What the...." before Namjoon could compete they heard Jin's voice.

They ran towards the O.T. A nurse informed them that operation was successful. They finally got relieved. Nurses shifted grandpa to his cabin.

"Here comes Kookie" Jin shouted.

Taehyung eyes fall on the his husband. Body covered with a baby blue uniform and white coat, head covered with surgical cap and mouth covered with musk. Taehyung never saw him like that. He couldn't deny the younger was looking extremely cute.