"Okay then." Abegail agreed and they started drinking the new batch of Margarita again.

After few more drinks they decided to dance again when the song of single ladies came. Some men tried to hit on them but the securities are already surrounding them. It was nearly two o' clock when they decided they had enough and called a taxi.

"Hey! I'm going to use the restroom." Gwen stood up after some minutes.

"You sure you can manage?" Abegail watched her friend.

"Yeah I am Gwneyth Davis." Gwen filled her hair and winked at her friends.

"Make it fast gal the taxi will be here soon." Leila slurred on her own words.

At Ivan's stag party, they are inside the VIP room with hired women for them to enjoy the night. Everyone is enjoying but Ivan seems not having any of it maybe if it was a month ago he would have banged them but now it is boring him. All he thinks about is Abegail and Ryan's kissing few weeks ago.

"Bro aren't you enjoying the view and the women that surrounding you?" Ian took his mind off.

"Don't mind me just enjoy yourselves." Ivan took a swig of his whiskey.

"It's your last night being single cousin but you're just drinking and sitting like a statue!" Kenneth teased.

"That's right you're missing a lot! See there is a lot of chicks here man!" Ryan scanned the room.

"In love my ass." Ivan scoffed.

"Come on man, take a chill pill and enjoy the nights and these women." Ryan motioned his friend to join.

"Does Abegail know what you're doing?" Ivan egged on.

"She doesn't need to know and besides she wouldn't mind." Ryan cheekily smiled that made Ivan ticked off.

"You son of a bitch!" Ivan stood up and gave Ryan left hook.

Ivan wrestled Ryan on the ground and the guys immediately pulled them apart. Ian was with Ivan and Kenneth was with Ryan while the rest of the invited friends stand in the middle.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" Ian compared the two guys like a bull into a fight.

"What seems to be the problem?" Kenneth is holding down Ivan who is still raving.

"NOTHING!" Ivan kept his eyes on Ryan who is also glaring at him.

"You almost want to kill Ryan and you're claiming nothing?" Kenneth remained calm.

"IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM DON'T PIN IT ON ME!!" Ryan stirred up.

"YOU!! YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM!!" Ivan furiously pointed his finger at Ryan.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU HUH?!" Ryan spat.

"YOU ARE WITH ABEGAIL YET HERE YOU ARE CHEATING ON HER WITH MY TWO FRONT EYES!!" Ivan screamed.

"Abegail as in your fiancée? What is Ryan's whereabouts got to do with her?" Kenneth pried.

"I am not cheating on her you PRICK!" Ryan barked.

"BREAK IT UP!" Ian barked.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Ivan is about to advance again to Ryan.

"Loosen it up Ivan!" Kenneth yelled and pinned Ivan to the wall.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Ivan tried to free himself.

"I won't NOT until you calm down!" Kenneth gives a tight grip on Ivan's body.