"I think it was at Aurora's birthday that you somehow got attracted to him." Gwen drew her conclusion.

"Oh my god... what do I do?" Abegail went panic.

"Only one thing to do is confess to Ivan that you love him." Gwen copied her actions.

"I can't, he's with someone remember?" Abegail rejected the idea.

"But what if he has feelings for you too and just using that secretary to make you jealous?" Gwen's theory sounds good to hear but Abegail brushed it off.

"According to Ryan when Ivan agreed to this deal they make this idea of Ivan having marital affairs." Abegail put on her wedge.

"But didn't you both put that on your clause?" Gwen put on her slim white gold necklace.

"We scrapped the clause since Ivan suggested it when I went to see him for the invitations." Abegail helped Gwen on her necklace.

"Still you need to tell him how you feel." Gwen twirled in the full length mirror.

"I will not and that's final." Abegail shakes her head continuously.

"Both of you are like a maze too confusing and too hard to find where the exit is." Gwen slipped on her heels and took her purse.

"Let's go you're talking nonsense again." Abegail pulled her friend's hand and headed to the lift.

On the way to the club Abegail was silent and just animatedly nods to whatever Gwen is talking about. Gwen can tell that her friend was in deep thought so she vowed to make her friend happy on her wedding day.

"We're here sissy:" Gwen nudged her that made Abegail startled a little.

"Yeah I'm coming." Abegail nodded.

"Cheer up sissy we are at the bar not a funeral." Gwen tried to make her friend smile that seems to be having an emotional breakdown.

As soon as they entered the bar, Leila was there and waving her hand frantically at them. They approached her and the drinks began to flow like lava, courtesy of Leila who chose Tequilla and Margarita. Abegail wanted to try to forget her feelings towards Ivan since it will never be returned. Although a part of her is happy to marry the man she apparently fall in love with she still felt like crying because she knew why Ivan signed up for there marriage. So that night she decided that she will just enjoy the night instead of dwelling on her one sided love.

"Wohoooo!! Best Night ever!!" Leila yelled through the loud music.

"Yeah!! Let's dance!" Gwen joined in and went to the dancefloor taking Abegail with her.

"I can't dance you fool!" Abegail objects but nevertheless joins them.

They dance like there is no tomorrow and some guys joined them but Abegail wasn't fond of it. Instead she head back to the table while Gwen and Leila are both grinding with some strangers. Soon enough the blazing music died down so Leila and Gwen decided its time to sit.

"Let's get more drinks!" Leila suggested as soon as she sat down.

"We can't who will drive us home?" Abegail shook her head.

"Let's just call a taxi tonight I have the new app in my phone where you can book." Leila suggested while they keep were still on the dance floor.

"Is it safe to ride?" Gwen worried expression.

"Yup! I've been using that to get away from my brothers sometimes besides those taxis are registered." Leila makes it clear while still dancing.