Chapter 14: Reconciling

Börja om från början

Andre looks over his shoulder at Robbie.

"I have an idea", Andre says.

"I'm listening", Beck says.

Andre smiles meliously.

Over at Jade and Beck's house Tori and Jade sit in the living room, writing music together.

Jade hums a little while Tori stares at the ceiling.

"Jade, I'm nervous", Tori says.

"About what?", Jade asks.

"What if I don't have what it takes to be successful, what if they don't like my song and they don't sign me, and I end up never having a career", Tori says.

"Well you're certaintly not gonna write a good song staring at the ceiling", Jade says.

"I'm serious", Tori says.

Jade puts down her notebook and sits beside Tori.

"Tori look", Jade starts, "We all had that time in our life where we felt discouraged, I mean I thought after I had kids my career would be over but it didn't, in fact my career flourished, I was able to continue directing and be a mom at the same time".

"Are you giving me a pep talk or yourself", Tori jokes.

"You", Jade says, "All I'm saying is that even if they don't like your song, you're destined to be a star. Nothing will ever stop you from achieving your goals, and besides, you don't need a team of old heads to tell you that your music is great, you have a couple of old friends that can do that".

Tori leans over and hugs Jade.

"Thanks, I needed that", Tori says.

"Good, now can we get back to writing you a bomb song", Jade says.

"yes, let's do it", Tori says.

Jade pulls back out the notebook and continues writing.

Back at Club Avalon, Robbie sits at the bar drinking a margarita.

"You know a margarita is a woman's drink", a woman says.

Robbie turns around, Chelsea Shaw stands there.

"Excuse me?", Robbie asks.

"I said Margaritas are for women" Chelsea says, "I think you should try a bourbon it's more fit for a man".

"I think you should mind your business", Robbie says.

Chelsea takes a deep breath.

"Sorry for trying to be helpful, although it doesn't surprise me that Cat Valentine has a man that drinks margaritas", Chelsea says.

"Do you need something or did you hop off your broom to criticize me, because if that's your goal, I'm gonna leave now and head over to my friends so they don't kill each other", Robbie says pointing at Beck and Andre.

Chelsea looks over at Beck and Andre then turns back to Robbie.

"Actually, I heard that you might be playing Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz Broadway Show", Chelsea says.

"Tinman, and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna audition", Robbie says.

"You're not sure?", Chelsea asks, "I mean you should want any work that could boost your career, or are you just gonna keep doing that sad ventriloquist act that the club forces the audience to sit and pretend to laugh through, I mean you career up until now is a joke".

"My career, is thriving", Robbie says.

"Oh really because I didn't see your name anywhere under 'Bazars Best Entertainers Under 30' list", Chelsea says, "But there's always 40"

Robbie rolls his eyes.

"Whatever", Robbie says.

"Well, good luck on your thriving career, but I did look forward to beating out Cat and being up on stage with you", Chelsea says.

"Cat's gonna win the part, and I'm gonna make sure of it", Robbie says.

"Really, because you can't even keep your friends from killing each other", Chelsea says pointing to Beck and Andre.

Robbie tirns around and sees Beck and Andre fighting. Robbie panics and runs over to Andre and Beck.

"Hey Guys stop", Robbie yells, "I'm not strong enough to break you up".

Beck and Andre seperate.

"I hate you", Beck yells dramatically.

"Really, well guess what, I don't care", Andre yells back.

"I don't even know why I agreed to meeting you", Beck yells.

"Well, who's stupid idea was that", Andre says.

"Robbie's", Beck says.

"Really", Andre says turning and looking at Robbie.

"No it wasn't my idea, I mean it was, but I didn't know it would lead to this, please don't kill me", Robbie says.

Andre and Beck look at each other and start laughing. Robbie stares in confusion.

"I told you this would be funny", Andre says.

"This is more than funny, this is hilarious", Beck says.

"What's going on?", Robbie asks.

"We just pranked you", Beck says.

"So you two are good?", Robbie asks.

"Yeah, we're good, this is my brother for life", Beck says putting his arm around Andre.

"Are you good Rob?", Andre asks, "You're sweating bullets".

"Yeah, sorry if we scared you", Beck says, "André just had the idea and I couldn't pass up on it".

"Oh I'm not scared, I knew it was a prank, I was playing along for you guys", Robbie says.

"Yeah, okay", Beck says.

Suddenly Andre's phone rings. Andre picks it up and walks away to talk.

"So, how did your talk with Andre go", Robbie says.

"We just both got out of our ways, and came to an understanding, but everything's cool, families fight", Beck says.

"Well, I'm glad, now we can go back to normal", Robbie says.

"Yeah", Beck says taking a deep breath.

Andre hangs up the phone and walks back over to Robbie and Beck.

"That was Tori, her and jade finished her song, she wants us to meet her and Jade at my Studio to record her new song", Andre says.

"All of us?", Beck asks.

"All of us", Andre says, "She want's to be surrounded by all her friends".

Beck smiles.

"Wait, Tori's working on music again?", Robbie asks. "When did this happen?"

"Oh yeah, we have a lot to catch up on", Andre says grabbing his jacket.

Andre, Beck and Robbie grab their coats and leave to go meet Tori.

To Be Continued.