Chapter 3: Backstabber

Mulai dari awal

Tommy made sure he was at full health.

How he wished he had a golden apple.

Techno had plenty of them.

Maybe he could try paying a visit to him.

Yeah...

A visit sounded nice .

He missed his brother.

And his dad.

Did they miss him.

They probably didn't.

The last time they spoke it didn't have a friendly conversation.

The knock could be heard with more force then the first.

Tommy jumped a little. He would deny it if you asked him.

But he did.

Tommy oppend the door and backed up keeping his guard up.

Once he opened the door, he saw the boy that had just almost killed him.

"Tubbo?!" Tommy yelled and Tubbo smiled.

"What the fuck are you doing here. You just told me to stay away from you. You're such a prick." Tommy snarled about to slam the door in his friends- no not friend, the bitches face.

He had every right to do so.

Tubbo took a step towards him making sure he couldn't close the door and Tommy stepped back.

Tubbo frowned and looked behind him and Tommy did the same.

Micheal stood behind him scared.

Why was he scared.

Was he scared of Tommy.

That's not fair.

He should be scared of his "dad".

Tubbo looked back at Tommy and gave him a weak smile.

"Tommy I'm so sorry. I have no idea what had gotten into me. I was just so angry. I lost control."

Tommy started to shake uncontrollably and he dropped his axe.

Tubbo walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so so sorry tommy." Tubbo whispered.

Tommy couldn't help but hug him back.

"Tommy I have a surprise for you as an apology for how I treated you earlier."

Tommy sniffled.

He felt off in a way but he wanted to trust Tubbo.

What's the worst thing that could happen.

It's his Tubbo. He just apologized. Everything is fine now.

--
Tubbo, Michael and Tommy, walked through the woods.

Tubbo listened to Tommy talk about the most random shit.

Tubbo had to play the part.

Tubbo stopped randomly and Tommy turned around walking backwards so he could face tubbo still.

"Hey Tubbs what's wrong? Are you oka-" Tommy said spinning back around, running into a figure.

"What the fu-" Tommy started.

"I didn't actually think you were going to do it." Dream said writing in a book.

"D-dream?" Tommy said and looked at Tubbo.

"Tubbo-"

"I'm sorry Tommy but I need ranboo. Not you." Tubbo said walking away and Tommy grew wide eyed. Trying to run after him Tommy yelled , "tubbo wait-" but soon after he felt a sharp pain in his chest.

He looked down to see a sword piercing through his chest, blood seeping through. His shirt staining a crimson red.

"Thankyou Tubbo. He should be where he died." Dream said with a sinister smile.

All throughout the forest you could here Tommy's strained scream as Dream continuously stabbed Tommy.

The last thing that could be seen out of Tommy's poor eyes, was Tubbo walking away, holding Micheal's hand.

"Tubbo please. Save me-" the words could be heard from Tommy's mouth as he was choking on his own blood.

The boy he claimed to be his bestfriend didn't even spare him a second glance.

Then everything went black.

Tommy knew one thing before he died once more.

Their friendship had ended

A long time ago