81-85

If one did not know the principle of the bicycle’s actions, how was one going to find the flaws?

Occam could understand this principle, but General No. 1 could not. He felt that this guy was so silly.

If he could find the flaw, it meant that he was not far from mastering the skill of Armament Haki coverage.

“Don’t be too smug. Usually, those who are pleased with themselves will fail.”

When General No. 1 saw Occam acting like this, he was a little embarrassed and immediately became angry.

“I didn’t say that. You were too serious. I didn’t even want to fight.”

Occam said innocently. He knew it would be difficult for him to defeat General No. 1 with his current strength.

He appeared to have the upper hand now, but it was only on the surface.

Right now, he could only attack and defend. It was too difficult to defeat General No. 1.

Currently, he could not find such an ability nor did he know how to do it. In any case, it was not easy. Of course, he could do it. However, this was just a spar and there was no need for that.

A life and death battle was rare.

Occam himself did not know what the outcome of his fight with General No. 1 would be.

In any case, he could not defeat General No. 1 at this stage.

“Bam!!! Bam!!!”

“!! Boom! Boom!!”

Loud sounds were heard from this place.

The huge commotion left everyone with lingering fear.

However, they were not ordinary people. They were not people who needed protection. They were soldiers. Soldiers charged forward bravely.

They would go wherever it was dangerous. The more dangerous it was, the more people would go.

A huge commotion attracted them. The marines on the fortress and the marines on the square ran out to see what was going on.

A group of people walked out and looked in the direction of the incident. That direction was where the commotion came from.

When they saw that the masked man was in the Marshal’s office and that there was a huge hole, they were shocked.

What was that place? That was a place for a group of Generals, yet such a thing actually happened. How was this possible?!!