- 𖥔 Hi Stark! 𖥔 -

Start from the beginning

I don't know what he meant was Thor's situation with Eitri there, or Thor's with the Guardians of the Galaxy, or maybe he was asking how the Drawf and Nidavellir were doing. Although I don't know when was the last time he visited that place.

Before I could answer, a portal appeared with Dr. Strange walked into the Sanctum. Loki and I suddenly stood up, Bruce and Tony followed behind Dr. strange. Tony was still staring at Bruce until he realized he wasn't in central park anymore, he shifted his gaze to look around him.

Until his gaze stopped on me and Loki, I waved shyly while Loki just stood there with his body straight. Even though my eyes weren't on him, I could tell he was already smirking. Tony's eyes widened slightly as he locked eyes with Loki, if looks could kill.

He aggressively walked forward "What are you-" he stopped and turned to Dr. Strange and Bruce. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Tony, we've already talked about this. He lost Thor in space, maybe he's on our side after the previous attack we got." Bruce gently pulled Tony back.

"You are now defending him? Where is the green guy?" Tony was starting to heat up.

I tried not to laugh when the scene of Loki where he was defeated by the Hulk came to my mind, I glanced at him to see him glaring at the floor.

"I.. no Tony. If he does anything, the Hulk will come out. Although I doubt it." Bruce said with a mumble at the end of the sentence.

Tony seems to calm himself down for a few moments, we give him time to think about what's going on. Then his gaze stopped at me again, "And who is that? Is she his girlfriend?" He narrowed his eyes playfully.

I chuckled nervously "I'm (Y/n), and no, I'm not." I answered with my cheeks feeling warm.

"Good. So, do you want to explain with the distance between you and the greasy man over there?"

I glanced down where the distance I was standing with Loki who was close, I immediately shifted my standing position away from him, he also did the same.

Tony gave me a thumbs up, "Now, what business did this wizard call me needing my help-"

"It's Doctor Stephen Strange." Dr. Strange rolled his eyes in annoyance at Tony's nickname.

"It's same, and crap this shit, you better don't waste my time." Tony snapped his fingers dramatically making me grin.

Strange looked at me "Tony is already here, so?" He directed me to explain what was going to happen.

I stared at all of them, "Okay, I hope there'll no jokes here-" but Tony cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah. We get it."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. But please be serious this time, it's about people's lives." Well, it silenced him.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Finishing my story to them, about where I came from, what happened before I was here, where they are just fiction and a character. And let them know that something big is coming.

The room was quiet for a while, until Tony burst out laughing.

"I don't know why'd you have to say that." He wiped away his fake tears.