Chapter 3, Lustfull feelings...

Start from the beginning

You started taking off Sukuna's shirt and he did the same to you, you couldn't think straight anymore, your mind went blank... He took off your bra and started pinching and teasing your nipples which made you moan, you covered your mouth with your hand to try not make too much noise. One of Sukuna's hands went into your panties, he inserted one finger into you. You gasped because it was so sudden. You have never even touched yourself down there, you were very sensitive down there. He started moving his finger in and out at a pretty fast pace which made you moan loudly, he started kissing you so you wouldn't make so much noise.

You pushed him over and sat on his lap, you started kissing him on his neck slowly going from his neck to his lower abdomen, leaving a trail of kisses everywhere you go. You unbuckeled his belt while looking into eachothers eyes full of lust. 

Sukuna:"You sure are an impatient one."

Sukuna pulled down your skirt and smirked.

Sukuna:"You're so wet, your panties are even dripping."

You blushed in embarrassment and looked down to see his hard member poking through his boxers. You looked at it and licked your lips, you wanted it so bad...

Sukuna saw you starring at it, he smirked.

Sukuna:"Ah, i see what you want."

You pulled down his boxers and flinched to see how big he was... As you were about to touch it Sukuna stopped you.

Sukuna:"If you want it, beg for it, go on. Beg."

You:"Please Sukuna... I want it... I want it so bad... Let me feel it..~"

Sukuna:"Beg even more."

You:"Please..~ I want to feel and taste it so bad..~"

Sukuna:"That's more like it, good girl."

You never had any experience whatsoever so you were very nervous, of course you didn't mention that because your mind was blank. 

.

.

Sukuna suddenly pulled my face closer to his member.

Sukuna:"Suck it."

You have never sucked someone off before but you started giving his member kitten licks, he looked at you smirking.

Sukuna:"I see, you have no experience. For someone who is still a virgin you sure are a freaky one."

Sukuna:"I'll teach you..." He smirked.

He grabbed you by your hair and pushed his member all the way in your mouth which made you gag and choke, it was that big. While he was still holding your hair he thursted it in your mouth roughly.

Sukuna: "Use your tongue more."

You started whirling your tongue around it and he groaned in pleasure, you got the hang of it very quickly. You looked at him while your sucking him off.

Sukuna:"Fuck... you got the hang of it quickly.." he groaned in pleasure.

You started sucking even faster and he threw his head back.

Sukuna:"Fuck... Y/n.."

He was about to climax when he stopped you. You could finally breathe, you were panting like crazy.

Sukuna:"Now it's your turn.."

He pushed you over and started leaving trails of kisses and love bites all over your thighs slowly moving towards your private area. He started licking  your clitoris and you moaned in pleasure.