"That shit is expensive", I complain. Louis rolls his eyes and places his fingers at my hole again. "Can you please lift your hips? It will be simpler for you."

I do what he asks, he even supports my body with his other hand. Then he slowly enters the first finger. The lube is cold, and it feels kind of normal. I have fingered myself multiple times, and Louis' hands are very small.

"Tell me when you're ready for the second one, yeah?", Louis asks. I nod. First, I have to get used to the first one...

After a little time, I ask him to put in the second one. He does it, and now it already feels different. I quietly moan, and he starts to move his fingers inside of me.

"Are you alright, love?", he asks, genuinely concerned. I nod. "Yeah... 'm ready for the third one."

As he inserts the third finger, he kisses me, probably to distract me, because this one actually hurts a little. It's not much, I can easily take it, but it's not... nothing. I groan into his mouth, so Louis pulls away and starts kissing my neck comfortingly. I can't believe this is happening right now. I'm having sex with the boy I love. It's just... too much.

"Louis?"

"Yes?"

"I- I think I'm ready for... you know, for you." Louis looks at me. "Are you sure?"

I nod. "Just one little question."

"Go ahead."

"Will it hurt?"

Louis smiles. "Maybe a little at the beginning. But later, it should feel good."

"Alright." I swallow. "Uhm- you can..."

"Yes." Louis puts on the condom with one hand, still keeping his fingers inside of me. I even help him a little. Then, he pulls out his fingers, and the sudden emptiness feels weird. I need his cock so much. "Lou!"

Louis chuckles and places his cock at my entrance. He looks deep into my eyes and asks: "Can I?"

"Please." While pushing his cock in, he kisses me. He does it slow, his hands softly caressing my sides. I whimper. It really hurts, but not too much. The pleasure is bigger, and he isn't even fully inside of me, yet. The kiss is very comforting,  because he's big and that's new. When he's finally fully inside of me, he pulls away from the kiss. "How does it feel?"

"Unusual, but right. New, but good." I smile a little. "I like it."

He exhales in relief. "I'm glad. Does it hurt?" I nod. "It does, but it's alright."

"You'll tell me if it's too much, yeah?"

"Yes." That won't happen, though.

Louis slowly starts to move inside of me. It's weird having such a huge thing inside of me, but I love it so much. "You're tight", he mumbles. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? "Thank you..?", I reply. Louis smiles at me and bends down to kiss me again. He starts to slowly create a rhythm. The way he moves back and forth feels amazing. I dig my nails into his back to get him closer. Louis chuckles and decides to kiss my neck again. He leaves kisses on every part of it, below my ear, on my shoulders, on my Adam's apple. "You're taking it so well, babe", he mumbles, "you look so pretty. I love you."

"And I love you, Lou... ahh!"

Louis gets back to his work and decides to give me another love bite. One on my shoulder. He also speeds up a little, and it's overwhelming having him thrusting into me and sucking on my skin. I want to give him something back, but, oh, the pleasure is too big. I feel completely defenceless, but in a good way. In a way I like. The first loud moans start to leave my mouth, and god, I'm so grateful that no one's here.

Honestly, I could get used to that feeling. I want to do this all night with him. He thrusts faster and faster, but still staying careful. He asks me all the time if he doesn't go too fast. It's perfect for the first time.

Suddenly, he hits my prostate and a loud moan escapes my mouth. "Oh my god!", I cry out, "more!"

Louis giggles and starts to go deeper. He hits it once again, and god, god ,god ,god! "More, more, more, more!" Louis does what I say, every time he hits my prostate, I get closer and closer. A weird, slightly painful feeling starts to form up in my stomach.

"I think I'm close", I whimper. Louis gives everything to make me feel good, he tries to be as gentle as possible while thrusting into me. He connects our lips once again, and the feeling starts to become unbearable. "Lou- UGH- Louis..."

"Should I help you?", he asks. I nod. "Please..."

His hand wanders down to my cock and I wrap my legs around his back to make it easier for him. Louis puts his hand around it and starts jerking it off, in the same rhythm as he thrusts into me. Both of it combined is the best thing I've ever felt, and I get closer and closer, until I know that I can't hold it any longer.

"I'm coming", I whisper. Louis nods and softly pecks my lips. With a last thrust, I come on his hand. "LOUIS!" Amazing. Perfect. Fabulous. Extraordinary. The best orgasm ever. Louis keeps on thrusting during my high, blowing soft kisses all over my skin and whispering sweet words. I cry out his name over and over again, until I'm done. Louis smiles and slowly stops thrusting. He caresses my cheek.

"What are you doing?", I ask, completely exhausted.

"Uhm... aftercare?"

"No, I meant, don't you want to come?"

"I can finish later."

"No. Lou, you pleased me so much, you have to come, too."

Louis smiles happily and nods. He starts to move inside of me again, which makes me feel how sensitive I am now. I immediately tighten around him, at which he moans. My hands slide all over his body, wanting to show affection, to please him. I know he's close, I can see it on the look of his face, so I pull him into a hot, long kiss. I start to suck on his bottom lip, when suddenly, he gasps. "'m close, so close", he moans.

"C'mon, baby."

A few seconds later, Louis comes too, very quiet if you compare him with me. Quiet moans leave his lips, and he looks so beautiful while coming, his eyes closed and his mouth wide open. It feels a little weird, but I want to make him happy so it's fine.

Louis now lies on my chest, panting, while I caress his hair. He's still inside of me, but he looks so sleepy.

"Thank you", he mumbles against my skin. I blow a soft kiss on top of his head. "No, thank you."

Louis laughs dryly. "Best sex I've ever had... so good, better than in all my fantasies."

"Same, but I guess that's not very surprising", I reply. Louis looks up at me. "Aww, Harry..." He kisses the highest he can reach; my collarbone. "So it was alright?"

"It was perfect, Lou."

The smile on Louis' face is so bright, it could light up a whole galaxy. "'m so lucky to have you, Harold."

I nudge his nose. "Do you plan on pulling out  or...?"

"Oh, yeah." Louis slowly pulls out, knots the condom and throws it into the bin. Then he crawls back on the bed next to me and hugs me tightly. "Can we clean up tomorrow? I'm so tired."

"Of course, baby. Come here." I press him against my chest. "I love you."

"I love you too, Harry."

This is the best night of my life.