Teacher talk

Y/n pov
I watched as Violet tried to strangle Jesse. All the boys ran over to help. I didn't. I couldn't move, it was like my body was chained to the ground. The boys eventually got Violet of him. He was unconscious. They looked over at me. They were probably furious. I mean, I get it, I could have helped them. I just couldn't move. Robaire walked my way, with tears in his eyes. He probably saw that I was upset. He hugged me. I was confused. "It will be fine, he will be fine" he said. "Ok" I said. That was the only thing I could say. Robaire pulled away from the hug. Some how I felt some strength again. I walked over to Violet and slapped her as hard as I could. The whole crowd was surprised. I could see smiles on everyone's faces. We got Jesse to the hospital. The doctors said that we were just in time, he wasn't fully in a coma so we could still save him from that. We were all send home. Rude. Tomorrow Tyler had school again. That was going to be a disaster. I went and put Tyler to bed. When he was asleep I went to my room. I laid still on my bed. I fell asleep. The only thing I could think about was today. How bizar it was. I mean, I woke up in the hospital today after a car accident. Violet tried to kiss me. Like, who does she think she is. Mei's mom ruining the concert. And then Violet and Jesse's fight. Jesse broke up with Violet. I don't know why. I couldn't hear it. And then Violet tried to strangle him. Like wtf. Girl he just broke up with you. As he should. That isn't a reason to strangle him, right? Oh whatever, the only thing that matters is that he is save now. And especially, away from her. I fell asleep. When I woke up I saw Tyler shaking me awake. "Y/N WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL" he yelled. At least I was still in my clothes from last night. "My teacher wanted to speak with you" he added. Oh god, I totally forgot that I had that appointment today. We rushed to school and we were just in time. We walked through the halls. Everyone was staring at us. Mostly because I still had my outfit from last night. We got to his teachers office. "Hello sir, I hope we were still in time" I said. "Don't worry ma'm, you were just in time" he said. "Sit down" he added. We sat down. "So I wanted to talk about your situation at home" he said. "Your parents left a couple of days ago, didn't they" he said. We didn't answer. "If so, you aren't the legal guardian of Tyler and he would have to go to some foster parents" he said. "WHAT!" Tyler said. "Sir, it's not your business whatever is going on in our household" i said. "But may I assure you, I in fact am his legal guardian as his sister, and we have enough money to take care of ourselves" i said. "How come your his legal guardian as your parents left" he said. Ugh this man was messing with someone else's business. I mean, didn't he have better things to do. "Our parents were away often, so much I had to sign a paper making me his legal guardian" i said. "Well if that is so, what about yesterday" he said. This man had the audacity to keep asking questions as if he was our father. "I bought him tickets to the concert for his birthday because he likes 4 town, I had absolutely no idea about the events that followed" I said. "And neither did the rest of us" I added. "Now if you'll excuse us, he has to get to class and I have way better things to do" I said. "Thanks for the talk" I added. We walked out of his office, Tyler started laughing, I joined him. I walked him to class. When I left the school I got to my car and went to the hospital. When I got there I obviously saw the boys there. I walked in. I had flowers with me. Y know, that's what you do when someone's in the hospital. "How was your little talk with Tyler's teacher?" Tae asked. "Horrible, we left him very confused" i said. "Not that horrible" Robaire said. "Oh shut up" I said. "Guys not so loud" we heard someone say. We looked around the room. We saw that Jesse woke up.

A/n
Word count: 782
I hope y'all liked this chapter
Thanks for voting on my story, it got me to place 2 of all the 4 town stories under the hashtag 4town. I'm really thankful:)