Chapter 36

**Author's POV**

After Receiving message from an unknown number, Mew left his assignment and left for the Ambassador Hotel.

After an hour Mew finally reached the hotel and directly went to the reception.

"Hello, how can I help you sir?" Asked the receptionist.

"Is there any booking by the name of Gulf Kanawut?" Asked Mew.

"Let me check sir." Said the receptionist and checked their guest record.

After a few moments the receptionist said, "Yes sir. The room number is a booking by the name Gulf Kanawut."

"What's the room number?" Asked Mew.

"It's '302' on the 3rd floor." Said the receptionist.

Mew thanked him and walked to the lift, pressing the button for the 3rd floor.

After a few seconds, the door opened on the 3rd floor. Mew got out from the lift and started searching for room no 302. After passing 4 rooms in a row, he finally found the room.

Mew knocked on the door a few times but nobody came. So he tried to open the door, wahh!! It was already open. So, Mew went inside with a hesitation. The room was dark, candles were everywhere. Mew found the switch and turned all the lights on. But, there was no one in the room.

"Gulf Kanawut!!! Gulf!!! Where are you?" Mew started screaming.

Suddenly he felt, someone hugged Mew from behind. But, he immediately felt that it was not Gulf. Mew loves Gulf Kanawut, everyday they spend the whole night cuddling each other. It was not so difficult for Mew to recognize Gulf's touch and others touch.

Realizing It's not Gulf, Mew immediately backed away and turned back, It was Amanda. Wearing a short sluty dress showing off her chest and leg. The dress she was wearing is too short and everything is perfectly showing through the dress.

"What the fuck you are doing here?" Mew asked, pushing Amanda away.

"Ahh!! My baby, I'm here for you. And, you are also here for me. I know." Said Amanda walking closer to Mew and trying to seduce him.

Mew pushed Amanda again and said, "So, it was your plan."

"Baby, I love you so much and I know you like me too. And, I did this all for us. Gulf won't come here baby. So, let's just enjoy it." Said Amanda coming close to Mew and hugged him again.

"Hey, bitch for your kind information, I love a boy, he is more and more sexy and beautiful than you. Just keep in your mind I have a boyfriend and I love him. You sluty bitch just stay away from me." Mew screamed loudly.

"Mind your language, Mew. You can't call me slut. I love you so I did this. I want to be with you please." Said Amanda and hugged Mew immediately.

( A/N - It's funny there are so many people called you that my darling devil 😂)

Mew was trying to get of from her when a loud clapping sound catch their attention.

"Gulf. You are getting it wrong." Said Mew and pushed Amanda.

"Woow!!!!" Gulf exclaimed.

"Gulf please, I can explain." Said Mew walking closer to Gulf.

Seeing Mew coming towards him, Gulf took a few steps back. And said, "Mew, I loved you and What did you do ?"

"Gulf please, it's not what you are thinking. Please baby give me a chance to explain all of this shit. Please, I'm begging you." Said Mew literally begging to Gulf.

"Stay away from me Mew. You know what, I'm just shocked right now. All of that time, I was thinking that you are busy with your assignment but, here you are.. you are busy with this sluty bitchy whore. Woow!! Mew, You know what, San was right. You are literally busy with this whore." Said Gulf furiously.

"Gulf please, you can't say that. I'm here because you sent me a message from another number saying that your phone is dead and you want to give me a surprise." Said Mew

"What!!! Me?? Why I sent you a message telling you to come here. I can arrange a surprise in our home right?? Also, my phone is not dead. So, can you just stop your excuses? Said Gulf

"Gulf, don't you trust me? Don't you trust your boyfriend?" Asked Mew

"Trust? Look who is talking about trust. Sometimes ago, I saw you standing there hugging this girl. You are asking me, Do I trust you or not?" Said Gulf.

"Gulf please stop it. You are getting me wrong. Sometimes there is more than you saw or heard. So, please can you just hear me out. Can you just give me a chance to explain everything please?" Mew requested grasping Gulf's hand.

Gulf shook Mew's hand off and again took a few steps back.

"Mr. Mew Suppasit. From now on, we don't share any kind of relationship between us. Is it clear?" Said Gulf.

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Fire starts😣 aww I can here many shouting and cursing me 😂
I will update tomorrow 😘

This is for you IlovevitM
I updated it dear!!!

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖