1

🌸🔥

Akane Yunara, a member of an older generation of hashira. She's been living for 800 years old due to her demon blood. However, she is not like any other man eating demons. She's kind and always help people who were lost in her flowery mountain where she live.

Behind her fox mask hides beautiful face but due to some reason she hides her face and was known as the strongest hashira back in her generation. Till now she secretly helping human and secretly observing the current hashira corps.

But never underestimate her, her Flower Flame techniques could split any demons within second. The poisoned flower and flame forbid the demons to regenerate and destroy the demons easily.

She been keeping low profile for the past 500 years only to keep tracking Muzan and the upper rank demons. Her demon blood could hide her trace from Muzan which is the good part of it. She just waiting for the right moment to kill Muzan as revenge on her dead family members.

"Until when you just gonna wait and wait Yunara?" A talking black serpent asked the fox masked lady

The fox lady- Akane Yunara just smile behind her mask and left the black sepernt's question unanswered for few minutes.

The black serpent is not a normal serpent, it could talk and also the most loyal serpent to Yunara. The serpent keep her company till now.

"I'm just waiting for the demon slayer corps to make some moves. I'm gonna observe them." She replied as a black petal appears on her hand

"The one who waiting always keep waiting. Make some move, it's absurd only to wait." A voice spoke as he leans onto the wall without any emotions on his face

Yunara knows the voice too well. She smirk and turn around. It's one of the conqueror of elite and royal demons, Xiao.

He's one of the demon from the royal demon with demon mask as symbol. While her came from royal fox demon clan which is why she use fox mask most of the time. However, they had the same demon royal lord.

Every royal demons come with masks, showing that they are different from man eating demons. They doesn't need any human to keep survive as their blood are special.

"The one that came without any signs, saying how absurd I am for waiting and waiting, what are you doing here?" She asked nonchalantly

"Father asked me to get some social life so I come here cause I'm not close with other royal demons." Xiao replied which making Yunara almost laugh

She knows that this conqueror of demon always choose to be alone and hate socializing with others but he can't say no to the demon lord, Zhongli. The demon lord took her and Xiao in as his adopted children ever since her family members got kill but he still let her be in her original clan -- royal demon fox clan.

"Father knows the best, Xiao. So you gonna stay here until when? It's far for you to go back again later." She asked the older, or could she say her older brother

"This is why I hate you. Why did you choose to live on this mountain and leave me alone." Xiao said as he crossed his arms, annoyed

Yunara could only shrugs her shoulders, didn't know how to answer the older's question. She got used to live on the mountain. She'll get shock if she live in the castle so she choose to stay on a mountain with her deadly black serpent and her little sister.

"No comment." She answered

Xiao could only sigh and ignore the question before. He knows this mountain is special for Yunara.

🔥🌸

Tanjiro sighed tiredly as he listen to Inosuke and Zenitsu quarrels. He's too tired to interfere with them as he just came back from his mission on a mountain in northwest.