I guess I'll just have to kill them

"I asked you, WHY ARE YOU READING THIS", " Itsjustabookisawthatlookedinterestingimsorry" Sabito sighed "I'm sorry I yelled, I just-" "No I'm sorry I shouldn't have gotten the book in the first place" "But why would you find such a book interesting?. There better not be anything your not telling me" "no, no I had the book for some time. I got it because I just wasn't feeling the best".

Sabito thought for a moment then spoke softly but loud enough for giyuu to hear" Do you want to talk about it?" "Not really" it was the response sabito thought he would receive but he decided to still ask. "How about we go out, you could introduce me to the other slayers?" "I don't have that much of a relationship with the others... They don't really like me" the way he said it with a small voice his head down it would melt the most frozen of hearts. Sabito crumbled after hearing this and decided to intervene "Then I'll change that!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Huh?" "Ill help you make friends, Tanjiro could help as well".
" I...I don't want to burden you"

"...Burden me?.."
.
.
.
.
.

In the most sadistic tone giyuu had ever heard from him sabito asked a question that put him on edge "Who said you were a burden to me?" "..." "I asked you a question"
...
...
...
"No one" "Then why would you think that"
"If anyone ever says you a burden, then"
Eyes dead serious, voice deeper than its ever been and body towering over the others.
"I guess ill just have to kill them"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

W            I            H        A          K
     E            S           E                       E
         L           N                                    E
             L           T                                     P
                                                                     E
                                                                         R

R          D
   I            E
     G            A
        H            R
            T             ?

Hey cuties, sorry I haven't posted I just didn't know what to write. But as always remember to stay healthy and hydrated.