CHAPTER 1- WAKE UP! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!

Kriiing! Kriiiing! The sound of the alarm from Joy's cellphone rang and filled the whole room. She jumped out of her bed and checked her phone.

"Omona! It's 7:45 already?! I'm going to be late!" she exclaimed.

"Yah! Keep your voice down. I still want to sleep," Yeri, her bestfriend, said. She rolled on her bed and hid her head with a pillow.

"Yah, wake up, sloth. We'll be late for class. Yours will also start at 8 right?" Joy reminded, as she was busying herself pulling out clothes from their cabinet and getting her toiletries. Yeri jumped up and checked her phone.

"Oh my gosh!" She did the same as Joy and ran to another bathroom. "I thought you had your phone on alarm?" said Yeri.

"Yeah, it was but I guess it was covered with my pillow that's why we didn't hear it on the first alarm! Ppali, Yeri-ah," Joy shouted from the other bathroom. She was now rinsing the shampoo off her hair and quickly got out of the bathroom.

Yeri followed suit and they quickly changed on their t-shirts and pants. "First day of school and I think we will be late."

Joy and Yeri are both freshmen students in the university. Joy majored in Dance while Yeri in Music. They ran out of their dorm and headed to the campus, running like crazy because they still have to find their rooms.

"I'll go this way Yeri! See you in a few hours?" said Joy.

"'Kay! Bye Joy!" Yeri walked away quickly in search of the building of her first class. Joy checked her schedule. PAB-25- 8AM

"PAB-25? Where is this building?" she asked herself. She felt someone tap her shoulder and she looked up.

"Annyeong! I heard you say you are also heading to PAB-25? Can I go with you? I am also heading to that same room, and I think I am a bit lost," the shorter girl said.

"Ah, nae. Let's go ask the older students. By the way, I am Park Sooyoung. You can call me Joy," Joy said to the girl, plastering a big smile on her face.

"Bae Joohyun. My friends call me Irene." They both shook each other's hands and together they looked for their room.

With the help of the students they found the room they were looking for. It was located at the second floor of the Performing Arts Building. The room was at the farthest end of the corridor. It was a dance studio. Some students were already there and so was the teacher.

"Ppali haksaeng," the teacher ushered. "I'll let your tardiness pass today but next time I won't tolerate it."

"Joeseonghaeyo, seonsaengnim. We got... Lost." Joy and Irene were red in embarrassment. Both ran to the back of the class.

"Gwaenchanayo," said a girl as soon as they sat down. "Everyone knows she is a bit of a badass teacher. Ms. Kwon Boa. Terror but the best in the dance department."