Worry Knows My Name

A/N

Akame 300 word drabble

Koki’s gentle worried eyes couldn’t leave Kame’s limping form as it disappeared behind the stage.

“Kame, you okay?” Koki’s worried voice enter the youngest ears, the performance was over for tonight.

Kame looked up and met Koki’s worried gaze and he saw Maru’s worried eyes as well.

“I’m fine, just strain a muscle…” Kame told them bettered their worry away as he compressed ice wrapped around in a towel against his calf.

“I drive you home, Kame.” Koki told him before the rapper disappeared inside the shower area.

Kame sigh as he felt Maru patted him sympatric on the head.

Kame pouted as he sat in the front seat of Koki’s car, but nevertheless he leaned his head against the window and relaxed his sore muscles after today’s performance.

“So then you will kindly give me a ride tomorrow?” He said tiredly.

Koki chuckled and gave Kame a nod, consider Kame’s car was still standing in the parking lot of the theater and it was all Koki’s fault. 

“Don’t strain that muscle to much, Kame-chan.” Koki told him.

Kame chuckled as he told goodnight with a look that clearly said don’t worry.

-------

“I tell you Jin they breathe down my neck and don’t let me breathe.” Kame said to the other line that was listening to his ramble.

A chuckle was heard through his line.

“Someone need’s to take care of you when I’m not there…”

“It’s just a strain muscle I’ll be as good tomorrow.” Kame muttered as he slumbered down tiredly in the couch with an.

“Itai” Came from his pouty lips.

“Right I wanna believe that.” Jin snorted through the phone.

Kame whined.

“You better get some sleep, Kazu-chan, you have filming for Going! Sports and News Tomorrow.”

Kame chuckled at that.

“Love you too Jin”