Chapter-13

I moan out loud as I ride my new lavender coloured rabbit vibrator, the sensations driving me mad with need and desire.

"Thats it, my beautiful kitten. Move that ass for me." The anonymous woman says from over the screen, her sexy voice doing wonders to my drenched pussy and if it was possible to get anymore wet, I probably did.

Honestly girl it's Niagara Falls in here.

I'm on all fours, my ass facing the camera, trying my best not to collapse from all this lust flowing through my veins. The woman, who asked me to refer to her as mistress, is rubbing her clit, her legs wide open for me to see. I steal a glance every now and then even though she strictly ordered me not to.

She is way too sexy not to look. Every punishment is worth seeing this beautiful specimen of a women in the thrones of passion.

Thrones of passion? Binge watching too much period drama, I see.

The last time she caught me staring I was punished with 60 more minutes of personal video call session where she is making sure I'm driving myself insane with the need to orgasm but she's been edging the fuck out of me for the past 30 minutes.

If I don't come right this second, I might combust.

"Can I come, mistress, please?" I'm begging her to let me have the most intense orgasm of my life.

"You've been a really good girl. You can come now." She says and I finally let go, the orgasm hitting me like a fucking meteorite.

Fuck me.

My eyes roll back to the back of my head, legs giving up as I fall down on the bed. As the sensations pass, it finally dawns on me what just happened. I had the best orgasm of my entire fucking life with a stranger I just met on the internet and all she did was give me orders. What incredibly weird world do I live in?

"Turn around and face me." She commands and its a little embarrassing for me to face her right after what I did. Or rather what she made me do. And I loved every single second of it.

Turning around, I look at my face on the screen, all red and flustered, my hair drenched in sweat and my eyes dart down sheepishly.

"You did good, baby." Her voice is calming and soft and it calms me down a notch.

"Thanks, I guess." I tuck a loose strand of blonde hair behind my ear and look up to meet her dark eyes.

"It's late. Get some sleep." It feels less like an order and more like a request.

"I'm too pumped up for sleep." I say, my voice sounding all breathless and nasal-ly. Is that even a word?

Definitely not. It's a feeling though, I got you sister.

"Will I ever see you again?" I almost immediately want to smack myself for sounding so desperate. One great orgasm and I'm ready to have another call with a complete stranger.

Great, Amber, just great. Are you really that naive? Stupid Girl.

She laughs, her eyes holding a slight twinkle as she does so.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't really do 2 sessions with the same person." I try not to feel rejected as she says this. "But I had fun today so who knows? Maybe we'll find each other on the ends of a screen again."

With a small smile and after exchanging 'good nights', we hang up the video call and I plop back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Never in a million years did I imagine this day to go like this. I was dreading today because of the whole scene with my mother but in the end, today turned out to be more eventful than I would've ever expected.

The last thing I remember before dozing off is hoping to see that woman again and imagining her pretty fingers inside my pussy.

*

The sun is too bright on my face as I slowly peek through my eyes. Rubbing them, I sit up on the bed, yawing.

The alarm clock on my bedside reads 11:16 A.M. Almost afternoon, I must have slept for 9 hours, my biggest personal record so far.

So now we know how to cure insomnia? Hot orgasms coming right up.

Last night's events come rushing back to me and suddenly I'm fully alert. My clit and pussy still feel sore from the vibrators assault last night as do my knees and elbows from holding myself up for almost 2 hours.

I can hear the blender working down in the kitchen and as if right on que, my mother calls out my name, basically yelling.

The last thing I want to do right now is face her and ruin my perfectly good mood. But alas, I have no choice. Either I go down or she'll come up and I'd rather she not enter my room seeing as my last night's lingerie is scattered on the floor, along with a few other pieces I tried on last night. If my mother gets this in her head that I'm seeing someone, she'll hound me to the ends of the world until I confess who that is.

On entering the kitchen, I find my parents travel bags already packed and ready to leave. My father is all dressed up in an impeccable suit and mother in a form fitted dress from Chanel latest collection.

Business as usual.

"Hey honey. Good morning. " Dad says and I kiss his cheek as I sit next to him on the kitchen barstool.

"Good morning, Dad. Mom." I look up at mom, preparing some kale smoothie for herself which she claims is the secret of her ageless beauty. Her words.

"We are going to have to leave sooner than expected. I was hoping to accompany you to that campus tour next week but this last minute business came up." She pouts and pats my head. Are you kidding me? As if she would've ever accompanied me to that tour. She didn't do that for my elder siblings even though she didn't even have a business excuse then.

I hate it when she tries to pretend that business keeps her from treating her children with the basic decency and love a parent should. The fact is that she's incapable of feeling any emotions towards us and uses business as a front to cover that up.

Nothing would ever make up for being an absent parent. No amounts of gifts or luxury goods can make up for missing all the important events of our lives. For God's sake, they sent me a Dior bag for graduation because "business is keeping me too preoccupied, honey."

I want to yell at them for missing every good thing in my life, in my siblings life, how we've basically raised ourselves when they were both on business or whatever in God knows what state or country. But all I do is nod and eat my cereal.

You always got me.

I smile at that thought. A sad smile. A smile that almost makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. Cry until there's no more tears left. Cry until my parents leaving everytime doesn't make me sad anymore. Cry until I can't cry anymore.

They leave about an hour later, promising to call everyday which I know is an empty promise because they never do.

The house is empty once again, the walls feeling like they might close up on me any second. I set up a skype call with my siblings as I go back upstairs to my room, hoping that talking to them will ease this uncomfortable weight to being alone in this big, empty mansion.

************
A small peek into her relationship with her parents. I really wanted to explore this aspect of her personality . Honestly I feel so sad for my baby right now. Every child deserves to be loved and coming from someone who has kind of known what its like to be the kid that your parents didn't want, I can personally say its just about the worst feeling in the world.

On a lighter note, there's so many hot, funny and fun scenes I've planned.

And we're gonna be meeting someone I've been so desperate to write about? Is it our sugar daddy from the first vc? Our favorite submissive boy Mike? The sexy neighbor who almost caught our girl Amber? Or a particular golden boy?

Find out in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and comment and share if you're liking the story so far.

PS- Make sure to add the book in your library so you don't miss out on future updates.