The hazel eye woman felt his eyes on her, urging her to narrow her gaze but she did not look up to meet his eyes

'Did he...' She starts, her expression cold. Much as she dreaded the idea, but if he sensed a little bit of her concealed cursed energy. Her hand twitches, 'I'll have no choice but to...'

Then, he picked up his bag, "Thank you..."

With that, he turned his heel and made his exit. After hearing the door shut from the entrance, she let out a tired sigh.

"Ughhh...what a pain..." She slurs, arching her back as she now rubbed her tensed shoulders. She was just glad that she wasn;t caught by the sorcerer.

'That was unnecessarily frightening!!'

Unaware of this, the man who walked out came to a stop. He looks back at the shop, his eyes lingering over towards the cashier. His eyes narrow with doubt, a frown forming.

"For a brief moment..." He spoke to himself, still unsure of what he felt when he was inside the bakery.

Pressure... strong energy. It almost felt suffocating.

But it was only for a brief second.

Did he imagine it? Has he mistaken this presence for a Curse that was looming around the shop? He took a quick glance around the area, but he did not sense anything anymore. He was probably tired from working overnight.

At this, he could only shake his head, now making his way back to the main office for the rest of the day.

The woman in the shop lets out another sigh, going in to rub her head. Then...a creature of some sort could be seen crawling behind her, its creepy hands steadying itself on her shoulder.

"£○♤Master~☆¤€~ ♧◇♡That man!□°◇" The creature slurs with a distorting voice, its eyes wiggling back and forth.

The woman appeared to be unbothered by the creature known as a Curse. Her gaze was focused straight ahead.

"☆°¤ He's a Jujutsu Sorcerer~♤°○ Hey! Hey~◇♡ I'm right, aren't I~▪︎☆°" The Curse beams, his teeth shining with a creepy smile of his. At his words, the woman finally peered his way.

"Yeah, but it seems that he is working a regular job considering his attire," She spoke quietly. Making sure that the camera could not capture her talking. On regular eyes, she would appear to look crazy since regular people and cameras could not capture the existence of Curses.

"@●¤ Master!!○°◇ You should kill him!!! ☆□°Jujutsu Sorcerers are scary~□♤°" He slurs again, giggling at the idea of the Sorcerer's death. His hands rub against each other, his eyes looking at the cashier with hope.