"He didn't!"

She squealed and slammed her drool covered hand on the floor.

"HDIENXjjduevatrejll gswgqgqyHDUWBAJAGQQQQhshdhbxhdhd."

"Yes! I agree! He totally did the wrong thing."

She started jumping a little even though she was sitting down. I heard a chuckle behind me.

Major was leaning against the wall on his side and had his arms crossed. He was watching us the whole time.

I got up and went to where the tissues are. I went to Renesmee and wiped her face and hands from the drool and then tried to pick her up. Key word 'tried'.

I groaned and put her back down.

"She's too heavy." I said to Major.

He chuckled and went to pick her up. Then he picked me up and spun us both around. We both laughed and squealed.

Rosalie walked in with a smile.

"Hello, cuties. Come, Bella will be here soon and she will want to see both of you." Rosalie said.

She took Renesmee in her arms and waited for me to take her other hand that was extended out for me.

"Don't you mean she would want to see Renesmee. Not both of us." I said.

"No. Bella loves you so much. She always appreciated your help while she was pregnant. She will definitely want to see you." She said.

I looked down, then to Major. He nodded. I looked to Rosalie's hand and hesitantly grabbed it. We walked over to the living room and waited. Everyone was in there.

When Bella came in everyone greeted her and welcomed her to the new life.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you." Papa said.

"Rose." Edward said.

Rosalie turned around with Renesmee in her arms. Bella's face turned soft and she awed at her daughter.

Rosalie placed Renesmee in her arms.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ace staring at me. I looked over at him and he looked down. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Major smiling softly at me and caressed my shoulder with his thumb.

"What was that?" I heard Bella ask.

I turned to look at her. She was cradling Renesmee now and staring into her eyes.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Edward replied to her question.

"Showed me How?" Bella asked another question.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted."

Um excuse me. How come he didn't mention my gift? Or Aces? I swear it's like I give him information and he gives credits to Alice. That's everyone actually. Everyone gives credit to Alice. I suppose I don't exactly tell them anything actually. I just watch. But can you blame me? What have they ever done for me?

Putting a roof over my head and giving me food doesn't count. Damn, they sure do take advantage of me.

"I've only been out for two days?"

"Her growth rate is unprecedented." Papa replied to Bella.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day." Jacob said trying to grab Renesmee.

Gosh, I forgot about this dog. Sure has a lot of problems for such a hairy thing.

"Jacob. She's doing great."

"Yeah. Let's not push it though."

Bella pulled Renesmee away from Jacob in a protective way.

"What's your problem?"

"Oh. Do tell her, Jacob." Rosalie said excited.

"This should be good."

I flinched by emmets deep voice behind me.

"Hold on a second. Bella."

Bella looked away from Jacob for a second and gave Renesmee to Edwards open arms.

"Look, it's a wolf thing." Jacob said nervously.

Wolf, dog. Potatoe, potartoe. Wait... no one says potartoe. Well, no one normal shifts into a dog and calls themselves wolves. Idiots.

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella asked harshly.

"Um. You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it's not what you think Bella, I promise."

"Anastasia." I heard Rosalie whisper.

I looked over at her and she signed for me to go over to her. I walked over and she grabbed my hand. We then walked upstairs.

"Wouldn't want you girls to see the fight that's about to unfold." She said.

We went to her and Emmets room. I ran over to the big white fluffy couch that's so comfortable. I laid down and closed my eyes.

All I could hear was Rosalie and Renesmee playing peekaboo.

"Aaaaah peekaboo! Aaaaah peekaboo!"

Renesmees laugh was so cute. You could the slobber spilling out of her mouth as she laughed.

It reminded me of something. But what was it?

Suddenly, I was pulled into a vision.

"Aaaaah peekaboo! Aaaah peekaboo! Where's Anastasia? Peekaboo!"

My baby self laughed as Jasper continued to play Peekaboo with me.

"Oh my little mate. Your so adorable but disgusting. Look at all that saliva everywhere. I just changed you too." He said.

He picked me up and rubbed his face in my tummy making me squeal and laugh like there's no tomorrow.

He pulls his head back and scrunched his face up.

"Ewww, dirty diaper. Dirty diaper. Esme! Esme! Anastasia has a dirty diaper!" He said in disgust.

Esme came running in.

"What? I just changed that girl? Oh my gosh! Where does it all come from anyways? I haven't fed her since 3am. It's 9am! Jasper! Did you feed her without me knowing." Her voice was starting raise each sentence.

Jasper looked down.

"She's my mate. She kept looking at the milk bottles and giving me those teary eyes and pouty lips. I just couldn't refuse." He said like a toddler explaining why he stole candy.

"Jasper! How many times have I told you not to give her whatever she wants. If you keep feeding her she'll become fat or worse sick!"

"Well the sick part I won't like. But the fat part I will love. More Anastasia for me if she becomes fat. Isn't that right Anastasia? You want to eat more? Hmmm?"

My baby self was squealing while kicking my legs and throwing my arms around at his baby voice.

"See? Even she wants more. You can't deny that adorable face."

He rubbed his nose against mine and placed kisses all over my chubby cheeks.

"Oh I sure can." Esme muttered.

I opened my eyes as the vision stopped. I had tears running down my face. I miss him. I miss Jasper.

I know what he did was wrong, but I can't go on without him.

"Anastasia? What wrong?"

I wiped my tears and sniffed back the snot. I sat up and looked at Rosalie.

"Nothing." I said with a small smile.

Don't worry Jasper. You won't be locked away much longer.