A dream to Kill those against, Assist those who support, and Die a star

You sat in your room, messing with wires and shoving plugs into sockets. After a while of struggle, you finally set up the PC.

"Jeez, that was fucking annoying," you huffed as you stood up and sat down into your chair. "Might as well fuck around and see what sounds we got."

You hopped on the DAW(for those who don't know, a DAW is a Digital Audio Workstation) and started messing around.

"Wow, some pretty good sounds, a lot of mixers too," you whispered to yourself, a surge of excitement came over you, you were actually going to produce music.

You forced yourself to not squirm, then you looked to the time.

"Welp, about time to meet the girls in the dance room." you groaned as you stood up.

----

You made it to the practice room door and heard music coming from the inside. You open the door to witness a performance.

You stared in awe as they finished, that was awesome, they have such great control and they moved there bodies perfectly to match the vibe of the song.

"I still have no Idea what they're saying," Evelynn groaned.

"You're gonna have to learn Korean, we'll probably be touring a lot in SK," Akali said as she loosed up from the choreo.

"I see you guys aren't joking around," your deep and raspy voice hummed.

all of the girls jumped.

"SSHIBAL!(FUCK!)" Ahri yelped.

"You fucking scared me!" Evelynn hissed.

You looked at her with slightly annoyed eyes.

"You're really gonna let those be your first words to me?" you asked.

She looked down as if it was in disappointment.

"Don't worry about it," you retracted. "Now, what did you call me in here for?"

"Well," Kai'sa started as she steps forward. "We thought of a name for our group."

You cocked your head to the side. "Go on."

"Well, we thought about the audience we want to reach out to, and Akali mentioned that giving a group of hot girls for gamers to drool over would be a good idea."

You initially winced at the statement, then gave it some thought. It wasn't a terrible idea.

"Continue."

"The method for tracking how well some ones doing is their 'KDA', kills, Assists, and deaths," Kai'sa explained. "So we thought of a way to make it meaningful and came up with the idea of 'A dream to Kill those against, Assist those who support, and Die a star'."

"So KAD?" you questioned.

"Well, that is the order the phrase goes in, but its just going to be KDA," She cleared up.

You thought for a moment before saying anything.

"Whatever, its your group," you said as you went over to the computer of the dance room.

"No, its not 'our' group, it's your group, we're really relaying on you," Ahri stepped forward to say, sweat dripping from her forehead.

You looked up to make eye contact. Her eyes looked genuine, you were their manager after all, you would have to keep them in check.

"Sure, I don't see anything wrong with it," you sighed before clicking around on the dance room computer.

"You won't leave us to fend for ourselves, will you," Evelynn said as she took a place next to Ahri.

While bringing up a DAW on the computer, you spoke.

"Listen, I know that I haven't done anything to gain nor lose trust, but we've only been under the same roof for half a day, I'm not a perfect pretty boy saint who pulls you in from the moment you see me, you'll trust me over time, please give me the time I need," you huffed. "After all, we need each other, you four aren't the only ones with dreams. Lets just hope the Gales of Song guide all of us to success."

There was no comment made after that.

"Now, lets get started, KDA," you demanded softly.

----

After a while of talking, the girls decided that they wanted to put an empowering message in their song (Whats new?).

"How about hyping up other girls to be proud of themselves?" Kai'sa suggested.

Evelynn and Ahri were in, but Akali on the other hand.

"Eh, isn't that too cliché and cringe?" she asked.

They ignored her.

You agreed with Akali but didn't say anything.

Then, the light bulb turned on.

"That's it, we take the most cringe and cliché thing possible, and make it a fucking bop!" your voiced loudened slightly.

"Akali, you're a genius," you told her.

She blushed slightly.

"Of course I'm a genius," she whispered.

----

Two hours of testing with sounds, you all agreed on a hyper hip hop mixed with K-pop trap beat you made while messing around, in fact, once you mixed some stuff around and all of you listened to it, the reactions were mutual. Love at first sight. . . or love at first hear? Man idk anymore.

You told the girls to go get some rest while you finished the song and sent it to Jayce to get his approval.

A few hours later, his response was a joyful one.

As you finished reading the email, you leaned back in your chair and stretched.

"Inspiring Dreams?" you mumbled to yourself.

Right now, you wanted to make those girls as happy as you could.

As the day got darker and darker, you were writing ideas for lyrics, and allowing space for the girls, Especially the Koreans to make adjustments. You felt your eyes getting heavy, you weren't used to staying up this late, you had spent pretty much the whole day inside the dance room. You were too tired to get up, so with the light of the monitor shining on your face, you laid your head down and slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

----

Ahri POV

After waking up to get water, I looked over to see his door still open, has he not gone to bed?

I quietly made my way to the dance room and walk in and looked to the right corner. There was our manager with his head to the desk.

"Omonah(Hey)," I said as I walked over to him.

He was asleep, I looked over to see a computer screen full of lyric ideas only to look back at him.

"Gomahwa(thank you)," I hummed as I stroked his hair.

I picked him up and let him lay on my tail while holding him as we laid on the dance room floor, he deserved it. Once in my arms, he curled up and clung to my arm, like a lost baby missing a mothers touch, for a long, long time.

(I HAD FUN WRITING THIS LAST PART. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter, I can only work on stories on the weekends, I'll try to get more of the D.va story going if any of you are reading that. The beginning was kinda a mess, but its whatever. I want Raisin canes rn ;-; the new discord Is KyuXa#5860)

Till next time dreamers, never stop, reach for the stars.