Joonas walked away, but Joel kept standing in there. He took his phone and started to call someone.
With my side-eye I watched where Joonas was going. Inside to the bar, I bit my lower lip hard, it started hurting. I felt the tears coming out, I tasted blood in my mouth.
It pleased my nerves.
I started shaking.

"Hey? What is it?" Joel asked then, I think he was done with the call already. I didn't listen, I blocked everything around me.
He came closer, carefully placing his hand on my shoulder. I stopped biting my lip, I think it was red as hell.
My eyes were still on the front door of the bar while Joel tried to make an eye contact in front of me, it was pointless.
"I called to Eevi, she's coming to get you okay? You need company for the night." He explained.
With my shaking hand I wiped the tears away from my face, then I quickly looked at Joel. But soon my red eyes met with the ground.
"I don't need anyone." I mumbled, mad.
He didn't answer, but he didn't let go of my shoulder either. Slowly he stroked it.

"I know how you feel. But deep inside you need someone who takes care of you." He answered calmly. Those words hit me hard, so I closed my eyes for a minute while my head tilted to the ground.

"Those womens are just friends of us. If you were thinking about them." He continued and my nerves were thin again. For a second I managed not to think about Joonas and his stupid friends.
I looked at Joel's ice blue eyes, he just gave me a small smile, but it faded away soon.

"Friends doesn't act like that. Was I the only one who saw how she touched him? By the way I don't care at all. He can beg for my number first and then go flirt to another woman. Not my business." I mumbled, still mad and looking around.
He didn't respond.

Soon a familiar looking car stopped in front of us, and I saw Eevi getting up from the car, walking towards us.

"So, how are we doing here?" She asked curious. Even if it was middle of the night she just looked fine and like she doesn't need any sleep.

"She's very drunk, as you see. Can't even walk by herself. She had an argument with Joonas about something, so she has acted very mad since then." Joel explained long story short and I started zoning out. My balance got bad again, slowly I started to fall on my right where Joel was standing.
Fast he took grip of my shoulders and helped me standing still.
No words were needed anymore, I wanted to fall asleep now so Eevi and Joel helped me to sit on the backseat of the car. Eevi closed the door and she changed couple words with Joel before hopping in too.
The journey felt so long, I didn't even know where we were going. We didn't talk anything, and if she would've had talked, I wouldn't remember it on the next day.

I woke up to someone making some noices. Slowly I opened my eyes, this place wasn't my house.
I saw someone familiar in the kitchen, looking at me with apologizing face.
"Sorry that I wake you up." Olli said calmly while continuing his doings. A sharp feeling went through my head, so naturally I put my hand in there.
"It's fine." I only mumbled with my raspy voice.
The comfy couch under me didn't feel so nice anymore, my back hurt a lot. So I slowly sat up, my throat was dry, so was my mouth. Eevi walked past the living room to the kitchen, she gave a kiss to Olli's cheek.

"You fell asleep to my car, I had to wake up Olli so we could drag you here." Eevi explained while pouring some water to a glass, maybe for me.
She took couple painkillers and then walked to me, sitting on the couch and handing me those.
I felt embarrased. So I didn't say a word before I got those pills down to my stomach with that water.
She sat there, studying my tired face.

"I'm sorry that you both had to wake up because of me." I apologized, Eevi just looked at her feet, but still her face looked calm.
I watched as Olli walked to us with two cups of coffee, he handed the other one to Eevi.
"What excatly happened that you got so drunk?" Eevi questioned, placing her other feet on top of another and blowing her hot coffee before taking a small sip.
I took more comfortable position and then I stared at the walls. Eevi's and Olli's apartment looked so nice. It had dark theme, and some animal's skull was on the wall. It suit her style, and I think Olli likes it too. But there is still a vibe that two artistic people lives there.

"I walked outside in the middle of the night.. then I went to a bar, I couldn't resist when I saw it.. a man came to me after a while and..." I started talking, trying to remember how the night went.
Joonas. Only when I remembered that he was there, it made me feel frustrated. My memory wasn't so clear, but I surely knew that he was there with a woman.
I know that Eevi knows that we had an argument with Joonas, I remember her talking to Joel.
But she wanted to know why it happened.

"Can't remember clear." I ended the sentence.
Oh Saga you idiot, you do know what happened. I'm just hesitating so much for accepting the fact that the reason why I got wasted was Joonas and his companion. Olli sat on the edge of the couch next to Eevi, they both looked at me. Probably they have to go to work or something but here they are.

"Joel told me that you had an argument with Joonas? Why's that?" Eevi asked carefully. It made shivers to my body to even think about the situation. I was still feeling mad, no reason for that.
I swallowed, sighed and watched the clock on the wall, it was half past eight.
I didn't answer. I wasn't able to talk, I felt so anxious.

"Anyway I have to go. Aleksi is waiting outside." Olli then looked at his phone and gave a quick kiss to Eevi before heading to the hallway.

"And hey, Saga. Will I say something to Joonas?" Olli asked before leaving, I looked at him and then Eevi. She tapped her cup of coffee with her fingers while staring at it.
First I thought that he doesn't need to say anything, but I didn't want to seem like an asshole either.
I hate arguments, I saw them too often when I was a child.
"Tell him that I'm sorry about what I said. And.. that he can do whatever he wants, it's his life." I said to Olli and he only nodded, not being confused or anything. Then he left.
Eevi slowly turned her eyes on me. She looked like she had something to say. I started to get nervous.
"Saga -" She started but immediately I interrupted her.
"Are you pregnant?"

Eyes wide open she stared at me and then bursted into a laugh, almost spilling her coffee.
I kept staring at her serious, not blinking.

"Saga no! I wanted to say that we're having a puppy with Olli. I'm not having a child, I don't want any." She explained and I let out a long sigh, amused.
Then we both looked at each other in silence, until we started laughing. She had to put her cup on the coffee table.
"A puppy? When?" I asked chuckling, her eyes almost shined because of the happiness.
"In two days. His name is Figaro." She said smiling, then we chuckled again.

Oh, a puppy! Cute.
Do you guys like cats or dogs more, or both? I love them both, but I would like to have a cat.
But what's going to happen between Saga and Joonas? They both seem mad now, which isn't necessary.
Thank you so much for reading this story and giving votes and comments <3
Stay safe and strong, sending hugs🖤