"Ahem?"

Shit-

Vander was watching the both of you frowning. You almost dropped y/n and looked up at him sheepishly. "What are you doing with my daughter?" Vander asked raising an eyebrow. "Which one?", "both". He replied. "Uh just taking her to bed". You responded. Y/n was still held upside down and let out a hiccup, followed by uncontrollable giggles.

"Why're you upside down Vander?" She asked grinning. He simply chuckled down at her. You smiled at her, then looked back to Vander. Oops. He was glaring down at you. "How much has she had to drink?" You pulled y/n up, holding her against your chest. Then grimaced, before nodding your head towards the empty bottle, still sitting on the bar. 

Vanders eyes widened. Y/n must've realised what was going on, and reached into one of her pockets, brandishing three coins, showing them to Vander. "Worth it". She sang proudly. Vander sighed shaking his head. "Just put her to bed for me". He muttered running a hand down his tired face. You nodded dragging y/n along with you.

"Night old man". She cooed. He waved a hand in reply watching you lead her down the stairs. You ushered y/n into the bedroom, cringing when she almost tripped over a random pillow. You shushed her trying not to wake up the others. You'd expected y/n to head for her bed, but instead she headed for your bunk, making clumsy attempts to pull herself up.

"Jesus Christ". You sighed holding her hips and hoisting her onto your mattress, then yanking yourself up to join her. "What are you doing?" Y/n was face down in your pillow. "You smell good". She replied into the pillow. "You weirdo". You responded. You grabbed y/n's hips and pulled her towards you, so her back was against your chest. 

You snaked your arms around her, locking them in place, so she couldn't escape. "Vi, I demand you let me go". She giggled. "Never". You shot back confidently snuggling into the nape of her neck, kissing it softly. Y/n let out a happy sigh relaxing into you. She went quiet after a few minutes, her soft breaths finding an even rhythm making you smile. You held her closer, bathing in her faint scent of coconut that never seemed to fade. It soothed you, it felt like home. She felt like home.

𖢥

Pov:

The two girls woke up with no clue, of what had happened last night. But the hickeys, and pounding headaches were enough of an indicator of what had happened. Y/n had no memory of her experience with Vi. It wasn't anything new for her, any time she or Kandi had spare cash, they'd head to the bar. Getting themselves piss drunk, only to wake up with no recollection of the night. 

So y/n continued to work, still in fear of Siveka possibly visiting the Brothel again. After her last encounter with the older women, she wasn't eager to begin work again. However this never became an issue, because only a few days later, Piltover's university had fallen under attack. Very little people had information on what exactly had gone on, other then the fact that the outcome hit everybody hard

Almost any company or organisation in the UnderCity went out of business, this including the Brothel. Shimmer however, continued to flow. Neither Topside or members of the UnderCity were making any money. Rumours about possible war between topside and Zaun had spiralled. 

Silco was killed too. Word spread fast about who had done it. Jinx. Y/n had no clue who that was. But Silco's death wasn't good news for her or anyone else. Sevika, being Silco's second immediately would take claim of the shimmer operation, giving her more power then she needed. Thankfully the brothel was shut down, so if she came hunting for y/n there, she wouldn't find what she wanted.

Many had lived at the brothel, this included y/n and Kandi. Some had connections they could rely on, while others were less fortunate one of them being y/n. Kandi however, knew someone that worked at the Last Drop who was able to make room for her. Kandi tried to convince y/n to stay with her but there wasn't any point. Siveka had taken over the bar, and with her hanging around, y/n couldn't stand to see her on a daily basis.