"Good night ate."

"Good night baby." Cassy said and clunged to her Tita Imee at hinatak papunta sa villa nila. Just one step. Just one step before they enter when Irene ran to her daughter and back hugged her. Cassy froze. She really froze to the point that she is already crying.

"M-mahal ko. M-mahal ko please. Baby I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry baby. H-hindi sinasadya ni Mommy. A-anak please."

"Get off of me. Please po get off of me." Cassy whispered that broke her voice. Irene didn't mind her daughter and tightened her hug.

"Anak please. Baby please. Mommy didn't know." Irene cried choking on her own saliva and tears.

"How will you know. You don't even know me anymore. You don't know how to listen so I will not waste my saliva explaining my side to you. Now i'll excuse myself I'm drained, and I still need to fix my things." Cassy removed Irene's arms in her and entered her tita Imee's villa. Imee followed her niece and closed the door.

Irene was left dumbfounded outside the villa crying. She had no choice but to enter her villa. Greggy was disappointed to her wife. He was packing their things already. Celeste is now asleep. Irene slowly went in their room and went to the closet to get her things. She was uncontrollably crying. Greggy as her husband, the love of her life, went to her and hugged her.

"Shhhh. Let's give her some space hon. Ok? Ibigay na natin to sa kanya."

"I'm sorry. Nabigla lang ako hon. I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry." Irene cried. Greggy just comforted her wife and let her cry. Inalalayan niya ito sa kama at pinatulog. Mahirap man ngunit kailangan nila bigyan ng space ang anak nila.

Kinabukasan....

Umuwi na ang buong pamilya sa Manila. Hindi sumabay si Cassandra sa sasakyan nina Greggy at Irene. Sumama siya sa kanyang Tita Imee at iniwan muna ang ibang gamit. Pumunta sila sa Forbes upang kunin ang mga natitirang gamit. Pangsamantalang maninirahan si Cassy sa kanyang Tita Imee. Ngunit bago niya tuluyang iimpake ang mga damit niya ay nagsulat siya ng liham para sa kanyang Ina. Inilagay niya ito sa kanyang vanity table. She started putting her things in her luggage when the door opened.

"B-baby?! B-bakit ka nagiimpake? Anak? Anak pagusapan naman natin to oh." Irene said and went to her daughter. Cassy didn't mind her Mom.

This is the best thing for the both of them. It's not healthy kung magsasama sila sa iisang tirahan. When Cassy was done packing her first luggage, kinuha niya ang pangalawang maleta at inilagay lahat ng mga bagay na importante sa kanya. Ang tanging iniwan niya ay mga bagay na ibinigay sa kanya ni Irene. Ngunit may mga importanteng bagay siyang hindi iniwan. Ang pinaka paborito niyang unan, their family infinity ring Irene gave her at Christmas years ago, and her favorite set of jewelries Irene gave her when she was 7. Kinuha niya lahat ng school materials niya. Bali 3 maleta ang mayroon si Cassy. Walang magawa si Irene upang pigilan ang anak. Naibaba na ng mga kasambahay ang 3 maleta at kukunin na sana niya ang kanyang school bagpack ng hinawakan siya ni Irene.

"Anak nagmamakaawa na si Mommy sayo. Anak wag mo namang iwan si Mommy. Baby please hindi kakayanin ni Mommy to." Irene was already sobbing and was pleading her daughter already.

"Kinaya niyo ang limang taon na hindi pagpansin masyado saakin, pwes kakayanin niyo to dahil pangsamantala lang naman ito." Cassy said avoiding her Mom's gaze. Hindi na kinaya ni Irene at niyakap ang anak.

"Baby please don't hurt Mommy this way. Anak please. Babawi si Mommy! Nabigla lang ako anak. H-hindi sinasadya ng Mommy yun. Please." Irene said while hugging her daughter tightly and sobbing.

"N-nabigla? T-tatlong beses mo akong sinampal Mommy. Ni hindi niyo man lang po ako hinayaan magpaliwanag eh." Cassy removed the hug and breathed heavily.

"K-kulang ba ako ma? H-hindi pa ba ako sapat? L-lahat naman ginawa ko ma. K-kulang pa po ba? Kaya ba hindi ako enough for you? A-ano pa pong kulang? P-para naman po alam ko. Kasi po pagod na pagod na po akong mag makaawa sa atensyon niyo, sa pagmamahal niyo, sa oras niyo. M-mommy h-hindi ko po deserve to. G-ginawa ko na lahat para sainyo. A-ano pa po bang kulang?" Cassy already choking from crying said.

"A-anak sapat ka. Alam mo yun. You are more than enough anak ko." Irene said trying to cup her daughter's face.

"More than enough? T-then W-why are you treating me this way ma?! Mommy bakit?! Hindi tayo ganito mommy! We were never this miserable!" Shouting the pain is Cassy's way of coping up. That's why her voice is already raising up.

"Bakit mo ako ginanito mommy?! Why do you keep on hurting me?! Mommy?!" Already stomping her feet from annoyance and pain.

"Hindi ko alam paano ko aayusin yung sarili ko kasi wasak na wasak na ako oh! Bakit ma? Bakit? Paano mo ko ginanitoooo?!" Cassy said almost shouting.

"Anak hindi alam ni Mommy." Irene sobbed.

"Bigyan mo ko ng rason! Kasi mababaliw na ako eh! Bakit ma? Bakit?!" Cassy cried. Irene just hugged her daughter.

"Bitawan mo ko! Ayaw na kitang masaktan pa kung ako ang magaalis ng kamay mo saakin. Parang awa mo na bitawan mo ko." Cassy sternly said.

"Luna please. Don't leave Soleil. Anak please don't hurt Soleil like this." Irene pleaded.

Soleil. Her weakness. Luna's weakness and kryptonite.

Luna the nickname Irene gave her. Luna means moon. Soleil means sun. They were partners in crime before. They were a perfect match. Both gives light to everyone. Luna, like Cassy gives light to her mom's life. Soleil, like Irene, a sunshine to her daughter.

"Hindi na kaya ni Luna. Pagod na si Luna, Soleil. Ibigay na natin kay Luna ito. Baka kasi bumigay na siya eh." Cassy said and cried hard. She held her Mom's hand and put it in her chest.

"Pangako ni Luna kay Soleil na babalik siya kapag ok na siya. Babalik si Luna sa tahanan niya at si Soleil yun. Sa ngayon, hayaan nawa ni Soleil si Luna umalis dahil para sa kanila rin ito." Cassy said while looking at her Mom's eyes. She kissed the back of her hand and Cassy cupped her Mom's face and kissed her forehead.

"Babalik ako Soleil. Babalik si Luna. Pangako yan." Cassy whispered.

"Hahawakan ng Soleil ang pangako na yan Luna. Babalik ka saakin. Babalik ka kay Mommy." Irene said and kissed her daughter's lips.

Ngumiti lang ito ng malungkot upang senyasan na hinahayaan niyang umalis muna ang anak. Umalis na si Cassy at naiwan lamang sa kwartong yun ang isang inang durog na durog na.

She closed the door and knelt down crying. She can't take the pain anymore. But it's her fault. It was her fault she knew that. The pain she felt was unexplainable. She went to her daughter's bed when she saw a letter in the vanity.

"For My Soleil." Irene thought. She opened the letter and read it.

"My Dearest Soleil,

I'm sorry. Luna is so tired. But please know that whatever happens she loves you so much. You are still my pahinga and tahanan. You are her strength and weakness. Soleil, your love is like a rose. It blooms beautifully. Your love is what Luna is holding to fight. Luna will be back my Sun. I'm sorry for hurting you. Sorry for making you feel bad. Sorry if I'm so weak ma. But always remember that you are still the most important person to me. Araw araw kitang pipiliin Soleil. Ikaw lang sa araw araw ang kailangan ko. Babalik ako ma. Babalik si Luna sa kanyang tahanan. I love you to the moon and back. Like the sun, shine brightly my Soleil.

Love,
Your Luna🌙"

Irene kissed the letter and hugged it. From the stars and back, they will always have each other. But for now, they'll be separating ways, but like the stars brightly shining in the clouds, no matter how dark it is, they'll find their way to find the light of their lives.

AYON NA NGA! HHAHAHAHAHA WISH GRANTED! LAHAM KO KAYO! HOPE YOU GUYS APPRECIATED THIS CHAPTER!
- C 🌸