In need of oxygen she broke the kiss and hugged him tightly making him laugh and hug her. As he laughed his chest vibrated making her feel bliss. " Anni baby some one was not shy while kissing me like a hungry tigress." He said to her.

" Shiv. Don't tease me. You are speaking like you didn't enjoyed a bit. Now let me get ready. " She said hitting his shoulder lightly. He smiled and pecked her lips and said " okay I surrender my lady. I and going to take shower get ready till then" He went away once again pecking her lips.

Anika blushed and got ready in a designer saree with diamonds embedded in it. It was specially made for her by shivay. She wore her chura and mangalsutra and earrings and did some make up. She let her hair hair open and wore her heels and sprayed her perfume and went out.

Shivay also came form a shower

Shivay also came form a shower. He wore a black suit designed by allure. He wore his watch and folded his slevees and wore his shoes. He set his hair perfectly and went out after spraying his colange.

" Looking beautiful" he said as he saw her sitting on the couch waiting for him

" Looking beautiful" he said as he saw her sitting on the couch waiting for him. She smiled and got up as he forwarded his hand to her. Locking their fingers she said " Thank you. You are also looking great" he smiled and both went to the venue.

~~~~~~

Both reached the Hotel where all the media was capturing the event. As the media saw their car they started clicking their pictures.

Shivay helped her to get down as her saree was heavy. Both intertwined their fingers and went inside. The papps stopped them for a some photos. Both posed for them. Shivay placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Both walked inside the hotel. " Ye dekho bhaiya aur bhabhi aa gaye" vani said to all who were at one table. "Oh my god My princess is looking so beautiful." Janhavi said cupping anika 's cheeks placing her kiss on her forehead.

" Thank you ma. You are also looking beautiful" anika said kissing janhavi's cheek. " What janu. My princess always look beautiful. " Tej said side hugging her pecking her head.