"Hmm? You said something, Tomioka-san?" The insect pillar asked him politely.

"Nothing." He replied.

"What type of relationship do you both share, by the way miss? We never saw you both here after all and it seems like you two are new to the village." The second of the trio asked.

"Well, you're correct about us being new here. We're actually travelling. And,..." The petite lady agreed and then walked towards the raven haired man and then, grabbed his arm, saying, "we're husband and wife."

The trio gasped and sweat dropped. Tomioka was a wavered by this statement but he didn't react.

"We're really, really sorry, miss... I mean, Mister and Missus Tomioka! We misunderstood." The trio bowed apologetically.

They soon left the two and went ahead for the festival.

The insect pillar turned to Tomioka.

"Hmm... You seemed to be interested in going with them, weren't you, Tomioka-san?" She asked politely but there a was slight aura of threat.

"No! Not at all. I don't know them and I wouldn't go to any place if they had invited me to come anywhere." He answered. Then, he turned his gaze on her.

"Well, you're, at least, sensible enough, Tomioka-san. I thought that you'd leave me alone and go with them."

"Kochou..."

"Yes, Tomioka-san?"

"You are looking... good."

"Just... good?" She asked him curiously.

"And..." He slightly blushed. "... pretty."

"Ara Ara! The mighty water pillar complimented me today! I mustn't forget it." She teased him, giving out a soft chuckle. "Thank you, Tomioka-san! You look good too."

She's being different today.

"Thank you, Kochou." Tomioka-san rubbed the back of his neck while thanking her. Kochou giggled.

"So, shall we go to enjoy the festival, Tomioka-san?" She asked, leaving his arm and then standing in front of him, not forgetting to keep some distance. "Just.the.two.of.us~" she teased him.

This again made Tomioka blush, more than earlier as he nodded.

"Y- yes. We shall."

Kochou turned, her back facing Tomioka. He smiled, secretly, as soon as she turned back.

"Tomioka-san, you shouldn't make a lady wait for you. It's an important part for communication." She said, indirectly calling him to walk alongside her.

Tomioka hummed and then reached beside Kochou and they walked to the village to enjoy the festival.

-xxx-
Hey dear readers! I am back with a new Oneshot!

I have noticed that the festival period or fireworks play a major role in romantic stories. So I thought of writing one for them as well.

I made Shinobu a bit genuine her and not always bullying him. I like that kind of personality and I have also noticed that she's normal around him most of the time, not bully him much but the fandom, for bringing humour and just making this a "giyushino" thing, always include it.

Anyways, the book has now crossed over 3.3k+ reads with 145+ votes! Thank you so much for your support towards this book! The book got published two months ago and it gained so much reads this soon! I am really grateful to you readers!

Well, this book is gonna end soon, and I might sometimes add new and special Oneshots on special occasions even after the book gets finished.

Well, don't forget to vote, comment and share this book as much as possible so that it can reach to as many readers and giyushino fans as possible.

Meet you in the next Oneshot! Till then, take care!

Loads of love to you readers <3

Cover by @/ totoshka.art in Instagram