A group of 3 ladies were passing by when they suddenly halted a few steps back from the raven haired man in the mismatched haori who caught their eye.

The ladies started whispering among themselves and soon they approached to him. Giyu didn't pay attention to the ladies approaching him as his main focus was to grab Shinobu, watch the fireworks and see the festival and soon, go back to their respective residences.

"Ano- good evening, Mister!" All of them greeted him while blushing and bowing to him.

The raven haired man turned didn't say anything when he turned to them and just blinked, opening his arms as they went down.

"Umm... Are you perhaps looking for someone to go with to watch the fireworks?" One of the ladies asked timidly.

"No..." The man dryly replied.

"Then, why don't you come with us?! You seem to be new in two, and alone as well. And we all are some ladies and we might feel a bit secure if a man joins us and goes to the festival, you know?" Another lady suggested.

"Sorry but I can't." Giyu replied. The ladies frowned.

"But why?"

"Because,... I am waiting for someone." He confidently said.

"Huh? But, you just said that you were not!" The third lady asked.

"You asked if I was looking for someone to go with to the festival and, I said that I was waiting for someone."

"So?" The three remarked in unison.

"So, there's a difference between looking for someone and waiting for someone." He explained. The trio of ladies were silent for a while.

The door slid right and the expeactant came to view. The short insect pillar wore a purple yukata with some Butterfly patterns on it. Her hairclip matched with her dress, which was a purple butterfly and had been set to tie  the upper half of her black-purple hair and the lower half falling down till her shoulders. Her bangs were set as they usually used to and she added a different shade of lip colour this time, a darker one then the usual.

The water pillar turned to the insect pillar and for a speck of second, he was stunned.

How... beautiful!

She gave out a smile when she noticed the trio standing near her apprentice.

"Ara ara~ what's going on in here?" She said, looking over the raven haired man and her voice harmonic as ever. Then, she turned to the trio and tilted her head slightly. "And do you ladies need any help?"

The ladies were a little stunned by the entrance of the new person, so called the insect pillar, then collected themselves.

"Nothing, we were just passing by and we noticed Mister, here, all left out. So we were just asking if he was looking for someone or he might join us to go to the festival." The first of the trio explained. The other two just nodded.

"Oh! How nice if you ladies! We'll, unfortunately, he has someone he was waiting for." She beamed as she clapped her hands.

"As I mentioned." Mumbled the water pillar.