➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟶』▯

Start from the beginning

You decided to leave a sticky note for your mom on the fridge before leaving for school. "I made you a toast, it's on the pink lid next to a sink," it says.

Arriving at your school on a daily basis was not the most pleasant experience for you. First, you don't understand why your classmates are avoiding you; at the very least, they don't harm you, plus you couldn't care less because you also avoid their existence. Second, if your classmates ignore you, it means that you also don't have any friends because you no longer needs them. Finally, you didn't enjoy studying, but you also didn't hate it, you were just bored when a teacher taught you some lessons.

Sitting in the back row, you decided to look through your phone for an anime to watch later. Despite the fact that you appear to be uninterested in anything, you were still a normal person who had hobbies such as watching anime, reading books, and so on.

"....Inazuma Eleven, huh?" You muttered to yourself before scrolling only to find that there are numerous versions as well as seasons of it.

You remembered seeing the first Inazuma eleven version when you were ten, you think, so you wanted to rewatch it again this evening.

When a woman in her early thirties entered the classroom, you placed your phone on your bag because short skirts usually don't have a nice size pocket, and if you shove something on your skirt, it will either fall or be stolen.

"Let's start with attendance; if I call your name, say present," the teacher says as she gets her paper and pen.

"[Random Name]"

"Present."

"[Random Name]"

"Here."

It was daily routine for a teacher and students to take attendance, and it would continue until the students' last names were called.

"Alright, let's continue discussing about-"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Although the discussion was somewhat boring, it was necessary for your future, and some of them were quite interesting.

As you grabbed your bag before heading to the exit and then walked home, you noticed a lot of students, some in groups and some in pairs.

You shrugged aside your negative thoughts and began walking away from the crowd. You didn't anticipate someone to bump into you because your height was ordinary for a girl, and when you looked down to find who it is, it was none other than your old friend, Haruno Ayaka.

"Sorry-"

You ignored her and walked past her without sparing a glance. On the other hand, anyone could see Ayaka shivering in fear like a lost bunny devoured by a beast, and that was you.

"Aya? Are you alright?"

You could hear their hazy words as you walked away from them, but you didn't give a single damn about her because she was the one who had betrayed your trust.

You're probably wondering what history you and that girl have, but that's a story for another day.

Returning home was peaceful, gripping your front door knob and softly opening them. You come in and see someone watching television; she notices you and greets you with a smile on her face.

"Hello! Do you know where I can find my daughter?"

The woman in front of you was your mom, her black wavy hair bounced when she enthusiastically questioned about her daughter, and her eyes glowed with a gleam of light, in contrast to your lifeless eyes.