Harry leaned back on the bed and rested his head on his massive hands that were now behind his curls.

"Drew...?" Harry said quietly and hesitantly. "What would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?"

A thousand flutters and twists erupted in my stomach. I didn't know how to even respond or if I had actually heard what I thought I had heard. Did he really just ask me to be his girlfriend or insinuating it?

Wait..maybe I was hearing stuff.

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked fumbling over my words almost afraid.

He sat up from his laying position and look my hands in his looking into my eyes.

"Drew, I really like you and it would make me the happiest man in the world if you would be my girlfriend. I know we haven't know each other for a long time but I can't seem to get you out of my head. So what do you think? He repeated again turning on the British charm.

I thought. I took a minute...To have a future and move on from the life I had in Indiana I needed to let go and let the life in London with Harry be the only life I could live.

"Well since your asking then I have to say, yes. Yes, I will be youir girlfriend." I said almost shyly but with a beaming smile.

I could see the expression on Harry's face change within seconds and he almost seemed at loss of words.

I leaned over, kissed Harry softly, and laid down next to him as we stared up at the mirror on my ceiling. Harry intertwined our fingers and we sat there for hours, just discussing random things.

"What's your favorite band?"

"What about your favorite color?"

"Earliest memory?"

Then, when my digital clock read 3:51 a.m. I heard a door creaking and a drunken laugh echo throughout my apartment.

"Oh my God..." I muttered as Harry quickly sat up.

"Is that Harley??" He asked tiredly. I nodded my head and stood up, walking out of the room with Harry following in my wake.

I saw Harley leaning on the closed front door from the inside, dizzily tapping on her iPhone screen.

"D-Drewwww!!! How's is goin girrrlll!?!?" She slurred obnoxiously.

"It was going great..." I muttered, annoyed beyond measure. I ripped her cell phone from her hands and slammed it down on the table, dragging her to her room by her arm.

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW--

I saw Drew drag the wasted Harley into a bedroom, and heard Drew cursing quietly. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she was pissed.

"HARLEY! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME AND GO TO SLEEP!!" She shouted. I saw the petite girl stomp out of Harley's room and back into her's, where I had returned.

"Is everything alright, love?" I asked her, genuinely concerned.

She began to say "yeah," but she stopped before the word was completely out and shook her head slowly.

"No. All Harley does is party and leave me. I'm sick of it." She admitted, leaning in to hug me. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"It's okay, babe. You can talk to her tomorrow, alright? Just get some rest for now, and I'm sure if Harley knows that you're feeling this way, she will try to act differently." I consoled.

Drew nodded her head and laid her head on a pillow, bringing the sheets over her body. She had already changed into a huge tee shirt and Soffe shorts. She curled up and I slid in after her, wrapping my long arms around her small body.