Vents

Peters POV-
"Peter Pete " a voice whisper yells. What the heck do they want I just wanna nap in peace. I open my eyes to see Clint aka a jerk "What" I say tiredly while sitting up. "Is it time for dinner?" He shakes his head no. I groan and then look at him annoyed. "No baby spider it's vent time" he says excitedly. "I am 16 not a baby" I hated the nick name that everyone called me. "Well come on now" he says pulling me out of bed and dragging me to his room. Please don't get me lost in the vents.i follow him inside. The cold metal hurt my elbows as we arm crawled threw them. We stop at one particular vent. I looked threw and saw mr.stark sitting at the kitchen counter reading and Steve cooking. Yes finally revenge for not letting me stay up late to watch Brooklyn 99 marathon. "Shoot am arrow at mr.starks book and then break something random" mr.clint laughs and then gets his bow ready. He then stops and hands me the bow. "Try not to shoot tony" I nod and aim at the bow. A sound of something flying threw the air was followed by the arrow I shot. "Barton!!!!" Shouts tony when the arrow hits the book. I start laughing and wheezing uncontrollably while mr.clint shoots the mug on the counter. Then starts laughing as well. "My mug!!!!" Shouts Steve. "Peter shot the book" Clint says I hit the back of his head hard. He falls into the open vent and falls to the ground. "Crap" I say while climbing out. "Laungage" I roll my eyes at my dad and hop down. "Clint your ruining my child" says mr.stark angrily. "Our child" Steve corrects him. "I believe that your caffeine addiction and sleep problems and not to mention your sarcasm has already ruined me" I say sarcastically while helping Clint up. Clint and Steve start laughing while mr.starks pretends to be offended .

A/n
Request are open (not Peterxtony as a couple) bye stay safe art is not mine