Investigation begins

Karishma Singh was just staring into the blank sky .....her brother is in danger and the person responsible was billu?!??...

Her heart pained a lot ....

Sid: ma'am aapko Karan sir bula rahe hain....

Ks immediately wiped those tears without Sid's notice ...and left ....

Karan: humne aapki bhaukal ke baare mein bahot kuch suna hai ...ab wakt aagaya hai...apne bhaukal dikhakar desh ko bachane ka....

Ks gave a confused look....

Karan aap billu ko investigate karenge....aur pata karne ki koshish karenge ki uska group ka agla plan kya hai??? Iske liye apko kuch bhi karna padegi...kar sakthi hai... remember he is also a criminal now .....

Ks and mpt members went into silence....
Their billu was a criminal now....?!? The  Thought froze their mind....

Hm patted ks back.....to console her....ks quickly came back from her thoughts....

She slowly neared the investigation room....

There he was billu...siting on ene end of a desk in a chair.....ks took the chair which is on the opposite side of the table and sat...

Aapne toh...teen hazar maara aur...mein count bhul bhi Chuka hoon....ks remembered billu saying something like this in the hospital....while she was admitted in gas leak case...yea though in coma she heard something of it ....

Now she had the full authority to hit him.  ..but her heart sank....seeing him....she raised her hand to give him a kantap... But her mind and body felt helpless and froze...

Suddenly she remembered how billu was even ready to steal to save not...( Remember when an actor sued hm for a huge amount)...her hands trembled....she took her belt and rolled it on her palm without batting an eye...staring straight at billus heart.....and started to beat around him ..... vigorously .....as she couldn't hit him....and  immediately walked out of the room and shut the door....

Hm who was seeing through the camera.... Saw her and followed her....

Ks just stood on the corridor.... contemplating her feelings.....

In other corner santu sat on a table as she held her head....to digest the fact she had heard....

She remembered how she had tied rakhi to him...one day....her eyes welled up and she cried ....

Chita too was in the space ...he wanted to console her ..but he too was broken....he had lost his brother ....he reminsced how...they used to talk and veil around the time when he had night shifts....he too cried....

Sid and sanju saw them...mourning...and noded at each other to console them....

Sid quickly moved to santu ...irritating sanju a little...

Seeing Sid come santu adjusted herself a little....

Sid gave her a tissue to wipe at first she refused it...but then gaven in and started blow her nose out loudly in the tissue ...which made Sid laugh and adore her...such cutie pie he thought....he slowly caressed her hair....like her elder brother and slowly kept her head on his shoulders... supporting her....he didn't know why...but seeing santu...he always felt like an elder brother who should take care of her ....but who would explain this too sanju?!?

Santu too took the support....she just kept her head on his shoulders and cried... without saying a thing...it was what she needed now ...

Sanju went near Chita who was just crying out his heart....

Sanju wanted to comfort but didn't know where to start...she wasn't good t these things....

Hearing Chita cry ...santu stood up...from her sopt and walked near her....

She slowly neared her...and as soon as Chita saw santu...he took her into an embrace....vo humra Bhai hai santu ji....vo drama kar raha batha rahe hum....santu too hugged him tight....and patted his back ....as Chita cried out.....

Seeing them both Sid and sanju smiled at each other....

Hm came and stood beside her....

Ks in a broken voice : vo....humare billu hai madam sir ....aisa kuch nahi kar sakta vo...usse pata nhi kya hum kootenge....usne chori chodthi madam sir... Nahi kuch gadbad hua madam sir....aap samaj Rahi hai humari baath ko ....

Hm took her to a hug and embraced her....and caressed her hair...while ks cried....aise kaise ho sakta hai madam sir ...humare billu hai wo.....she cried....

Hm wiped her tears still hugging her...apne aap ko sambaliye Karishma Singh....she gently broke her hug...

Hum kaam me jazbaat nahi dikha sakte....

Jisne hume dhoka diye uske liye Rona kya.....

Hum usse bhi kya pata hum

Vo pathar  nahi hai jo Pani fekne par doob  jayein....

Hum vo hai jisse jitni takat se pheko utni takat se vapas aaten hai....( Sorry if it's bad this is what I could come up with)

Santu and other mpt members joined them also...

Santu heard the poetry of hm....and noded in confusion...

Santu: aap jo bole the bahut acha madam sir....par samaj nahi aya...

Pushpa ji in low voice: isme kounsa Naya baath hai.... And immediately...santu stared at her... pushpa ji adjusted herself...

Chita: madam sir boomerang ke bhaare mein baath kar rahi hai....

Santu got excited like a little kid....haa...Karishma madam...Mera pass bhi ta ek...Bach pan....humne ek bar pahadi yon mein Gaye the...guide ne kaha pekho vo...vapas aayega ..par vo vapas nahi aaya....she made a puppy face....

Seeing her innocence ks smiled and hugged her wiping her tears....
Pushpaji too joined the hug...and hm too joined them...later Chita too gave a side hug to them....

While hugging...santu asked..
Par madam sir...mera boomerang toh aaya nahi vapas...so aap kya karne koshish kar rahe ho...hume bhi bounce back nahi karna hai???

Everyone else smiled ....
They broke the hug...

Chita : uff!!! Yeh masumiyat!!! Santu ji....woh ek mohavra hai santu ji....usually boomerang vapas aajathe hain vapas...par ....

Santu:  par kya ?!? Tu kehne kya chatha hai...meine galat pheka?!?

Chita: nahi santu ji nahi....vo....aap phekiya toh... Sahi hi hoga santu ji....

Hm ks and pushpaji smiled without them knowing seeing their banter ....

Ks : chalte hai...kaam hai humko...she got all serious and left to investigate billu ....

As she was walking towards the room....the tv in the office spoke .....

Aatang vaadiyon ne yeh kaha ki jitni der vo unki leader ko chodne mein derr karenge utni hi bhura hoga jaise abhi hua hai...unhone Lucknow mein huyi blast ki responsibility Li hai...aur army ko chetawani di hai....ki unki leader ko jald se jald chod dein....

Everyone in the camp looked at each other.....

*************************************************
How did you like the part??
Liked the cheetosh part??and Kareena hug???