Chapter 14: Incheon and Hongdae Let's Play

Depuis le début

The building is sleek and simple with intricate designs that are in gold, silver, and bronze. Darkside is in awe, as they see paintings that are simple, intricate, or abstract to coordinate with the sleek place, making it feel like they are in a fancy and expensive hotel or museum. JinJin and the others stop and he said, " Okay listen up, we will be splitting each member of Darkside into a group that well-trained them in different things. We will start now and, Darkside you can wait until we call you over. Alright, let's get it." Darkside moves to the side and started talking quietly, Jisung was listening, however, his eyes were on Peace, who looks sad and close to tears. Jisung is concerned but tries to not show it as Peace was quietly listening as well. Suddenly Peace's eye met Jisung's and they both stared both not looking away, even as the other members try to get their attention. However, JinJin's voice broke both of them out of their staring, and the group head back as they were split into different groups. Jisung is in a group with iKON Jinhwan, SF9 Taeyang, The Boyz New, Kard J.Seph, 2ne1 Dara, Mamamoo Moonbyul, Got7 Mark, Blackpink Jisoo, and Stray Kids Han. They went to a ginormous room that has a practice room and recording studio next to each other. Everyone is amazed by the size and went inside to the practice room. Jisoo went further ahead than the rest and waited until the door closed and clap her hands to get everyone's attention. "Okay everyone," Jisoo said, "this is going to be a first for us to teach but we can do this for Jisung. I think the most important is being a leader, many of us have watched or heard about what our leader has done. And even if we do not have a leader, we have members who we feel have a leadership role. I think the importance of being a leader is not only about being confident but also about learning or more like seeing the look of another member and helping them. Sometimes your leadership role or mindset will come to you naturally even when you do not realize it. Okay now that this is a small message about it, Let's get going as to what being a leader will actually be like, how they deal with things mentally, how to help other members, etc. Be ready for a long lecture and presentation." Others nodded as Mark help put up the slides and then the presentations begins as J.Seph, Moonbyul, and Jisoo started explaining and presenting the information about being a leader to Jisung. Jisung had a tablet and starts taking notes on important information that he might need. The presentation took about an hour, but Jisung is not upset, as he felt happy at the notes that he wrote down.

The group took a break chatting a bit, until unexpectedly, the door slam open, causing everyone to jump in surprise. It was Peace who was looking around the room with tears close to falling. Jisung saw the look and he got up and gave Peace a look and open his arms for a hug. Peace didn't hesitate to run over and hug Jisung, crying really hard. The rest are surprised at the situation and wonder why Peace is crying. Jisung hugs Peace comforting him and speaking Chinese, well as as he knows. Peace calms down slowly as there are no more tears, just whimpering, and sniffles. The door opens and the rest look to see Xion and Wheein panicking until they saw Peace hugging Jisung, and they calm down. Jisung then whisper to Peace as he said, "what's wrong Peace, I know you were upset earlier and close to crying, did something happen?" "Jisung Gege," Peace said without hesitating, " my parents got into an argument two weeks ago over who I love more, which is stupid and they told me to choose who is right. They still have had this competition since young and it is impacting their life. But the truth is that they both are wrong and I love both of them and it is too much pressure. My parents said that I can not say they are wrong but they are and I don't know what to do." Peace finish his talk and start crying again as Jisung tighten his hug. The others were concerned and were thinking about what to say, when Jisung said, "your parents should never make you choose between who you love more, it is going to hurt the other parents. And what they are doing is unknowingly hurting you and they did not realize it. Tell them that you love them both and that is the truth. If not, tell them the truth that this is going to hurt either one of them regardless and if that does not work. You should call your grandparents or your other family members." Peace sniffles a bit and said, "I am unsure because my parents won't let me talk to them, even though I have their phone numbers because they said the rest of their families are bad." Jisung let out a sigh and said, " Try to give them a call after this and the rest of Darkside will help you if needed. I think it would be better if some of our members are there for you. Peace thought about it for a minute and said, "Okay, I will tell the rest of the family what is going on, I don't know if they will believe me, but we will try to tell the truth to the best of our ability." Jisung nodded and hug Peace again while speaking to him quietly as the seniors look at the pair with amazement. Wheein tap Xion's shoulder and whispered, "Looks like Jisung is taking his leadership role already, even though he said he is nervous, he is taking it well." Xion nodded and said, "I can tell, I heard from a variety show that NCT Dream that Jisung can be both a leader and a follower. We have seen him as a follower when he was with NCT and some seniors, but now seeing him being the leader despite learning shows his great potential. But doing more leader workshops and helping him gain more confidence will help him improve himself as a leader." Wheein nodded as they look back at the pair, who finally broke from the hug and immediately went on their phone.