"Fuck going easy on you!" Ekaterina says running towards Wynter with anger.

Wynter picks up at her anger and gives a small smirk as if realising something. When Ekaterina approached her she sent punches that were quick but sloppier than the ones she sent before showing her anger is now clouding her mind.

Wynter uses this as an advantage when she uses her moves against her and kicks her in the chest causing her back to hit the arena and falls flat on her stomach. That was a huge blow.

She struggles to get up while my mate watches her sternly. After a few seconds Eriks starts to do a countdown waiting for her to get up but she just struggles until he finished counting.

"Winner!" Eriks says. Everyone starts clapping for Wynter while she crouches down and puts her hands on her knees to show she was tired. The arena opens and some of the wolves enter to go see if Ekaterina was okay.

I follow and walk to Eriks while Wynter's friend and Autumn go to congratulate my mate. I will probably talk to her later.

"Is she good?" I ask Eriks.

"Not sure but her back hit hard. She will heal though." He says. And will most definitely be mad when she does.

I started to hear a loud growl coming from my left, when I turn I see the wolves get thrown off to the sides. Ekaterina was shifting, is she even that mad? This is not good. She will be out for blood.

She starts running towards my mate, I grab her before she got close and push her back with my strength. She growls and gets on back her feet. She hasn't shifted yet but she is growing bigger.

Viktor and Andrei enter the arena and grab her while Mila stood in front of her in case she breaks free. "You need to calm yourself." I tell or more like order her. She dismisses my command by growling. Her dismissing my command shows that she is close to fully shifting, a furious Lycan is not easy to tame. Royalty or not.

"She needs to die! I do not lose to a small wolf!" Ekaterina spats at me.

"You can't hurt her Ekaterina." I say in a warning tone.

"Why not? Because you have a thing for her? You've been fucking her and you know it!" She says. So she's jealous is my mate? This is petty!

"Whatever I do with her doesn't concern you." I say.

"What does that mean!" Shane says. He released his Alpha power to trying to exert his dominance. On me? He must be bluffing.

"Why do you want her? Am I not perfect for you?" She says and her voice sounded more hurt than before.

"She's.. she's my Eresthai." I say causing everyone around to gasp
That seemed to work when she stopped trying to break free.

"You can't attack your future Queen." I say to her and she stops. She looks at everyone and starts to stomp back inside. Before she leaves she stops at the door step.

"I am telling my father and I will get rid of, that!" She says pointing at Wynter who doesn't seem at all phased by this.

"Wynter, a word. Now." Shane says his voice deep and firm. All the colour from my mate's face drained as if she had seen a ghost.

"This is not her fault." I say stoping him.

"I will be having a private talk with my daughter and I suggest you don't intervene." He says.  That sounded more like a threat, as much as I wanted to challenge him. Wynter will be pissed at me if she isn't pissed now.

"How could you be so reckless?! You let your Eresthai and your future wife fight!" My mother says.

"I'm not marrying Ekaterina mother I already said so." I say.

"Oh but you are. This is not up for debate if you really want this throne." She says.

"You're going to deprive me of my throne for wanting to take my Eresthai as a Queen?" I ask her in disbelief.

I know my mother's dislike for my mate is only because of her mother.

"Your mother is right Arseni, not only did we hear she is not stable but she is also half Fae. She can't lead." My father says.

"She won't be Fae for long. I say.

"Even if you turn her into a Lycan. I can not let a Verlice into the throne, they are close to vampires. They can change our whole generation, just like they did with the wolves." He added.

"I wasn't asking for your permission." I say and leave them there..

They are mistaken if they think I'll choose anything else over my mate.

~

Hey lovies, decided to make a little time. Here's a chapter to start your day. Love ya!