Elma: ...Yes, I have, and I'm happy for it too.

Ilulu: So how does he look like??

Elma: Well, he looks a lot like me, my age of course, he's got black hair, brown eyes, he's tall, and he's really sweet.

Ilulu/Kanna: Oooooh.

Kobayashi: Heh, guess like this person sounds chill and really Vernon's after all then.

Elma: He is!

Kobayashi: And you're gonna go out with him today?

Elma: Yes, and that is why I've come here to ask some advice from you, Kobayashi. Tell me...how or what I do to make him like me more??

Kobayashi: Hmmm, be more like able for him you say....well, the way I see it, just be you.

Elma: B-Be me??

Kobayashi: Yea, I mean if the guy really likes you and wanted to hang out with you today, then that means you're doing something right for him to like you more and get to know you better. 

Elma: I-I see then. Well...I've always talk with him and getting to know some stuff for him...so is that a start??

Kobayashi: Yup.

Elma: Well then, I guess that settles then! Heh, thanks for helping me out a bit anyways.

Kobayashi: Heh, glad I can help. So you're off already?

Elma: Mhm. I don't wanna make him wait any longer.

Kobayashi: We'll alright then, good luck with him.

Elma: Thank you, I will!

Kanna: Bye Elma!

Ilulu: Bye Elma, have fun!

As Elma was about to walk out happy...Tohru then stops her...

Tohru: Wait, Elma.

Elma: Huh?? *sighs* What now??

Tohru: Look I don't wanna bring the mood down for you, but I have to know......Does this human know you're a dragon?

Elma: Why he-....he...

And so, it hit her. Elma has forgotten about the one thing (YN) doesn't know about her, being a dragon, more like a sea serpent from her form...she stood quiet...and thought about it...

Elma: ...O-Oh...I-I never...mention him about it.

Tohru: *sighs* Of course you wouldn't.

Elma: B-But maybe he'll take it okay, right?? I mean Kobayashi took it well when she found out you and the others are dragons! Right, Kobayashi??

Kobayashi: Well, I mean I was wasted when I first saw Tohru's dragon form, and to think it was just an illusion, but then I found out it was legit and well...I was scared at first but...I guess it just grew up on me and well...just got use to it later on...

Elma: See Tohru, Kobayashi took it well and-

Kobayashi: But doesn't mean that person you're about to hang with will have the same reaction as me, Elma.

Elma: H-Huh??

Kobayashi: Look, not all humans like me will just react okay with it when it comes to dragons here, so Elma...you're gonna have to be way specific to this person you're seeing, and tell him you being a dragon. And hey...don't sweat it, maybe he'll SOMEHOW understand you, okay?

Elma thought about it for some seconds...and to the reply...

Elma: O-Okay, I will. Well...I better get going then, I don't want (YN) to wait any longer. S-See you guys then...