Chapter two (2 POVS) 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝔁

(Sorry it's short, I'm at school, right now.) 

Third Person POV:

Sophie was left alone to rest, and the rest of the group decided to move in to Havenfield to keep Sophie safe since she was at her vulnerable state.                                                                                                "Sophie seems so upset.." Biana said, first to break the silence. "She's been through a lot of trauma." Tam said, calmly.  "Tammy, aren't you worried about Sophie? She seems to be going to cling on you a lot." Linh teased. Tam flushed a bit but quickly returned to his stone face. "Of course I'm worried about her. But she needs some time to accept things the way they are now." 

"Even with Foster sleeping, I can still feel her emotions going wild on me." Keefe sighed. 

Fitz laughed. Biana and Linh giggled. And Tam sighed.

"What's wrong, Bangs boy? Jealous you can't feel Foster's feelings?" Keefe teased. Tam shook his head and sighed. "Well, I'm going to go settle in my room, today is going to be a long day."     "Tammy, you do know that, we're sharing a room...right?" Linh said, trying not to laugh.  Tam scowled, and walked off mumbling something about annoying. 

As soon as Tam left, the room fell quiet again.  "Hey..when should we check up on Sophie?" Biana asked.  "As soon as she wakes up from her nap." Linh whispered.     

Tam POV:

I scowled and walked upstairs to Sophie's room. I found her crying in a corner, her eyes..her beautiful brown eyes..I slowly walking into the room, and just stood there. Sophie looked up, and quickly started to wipe her tears away but it seems like more is coming out. I walked over to her, and pat her head. "Hey..Sophie..it's okay to cry, what's happening to you right now is something no one would imagine. Remember, You're Sophie Foster. Not a project , or a puppet." I whispered to her. "I-I..I'm scared..w-what will happen to my Mom..and..Dad?" Sophie choked out. I hugged her tight, and I let her tears soak my cape, but I didn't mind. 

She finally let go, and wiped her eyes again. "I-I'm sorry for soaking your..cape"Sophie whispered.  I kissed her forehead and said, "It's alright..no need to apologize." Sophie's beautiful rosy cheeks, she's so cute.. I was about to go, before she tugged on my sleeves, "P-please stay..I don't w-want to be alone.." She stuttered.  I sat back down, and I let her sit in my lap. Oh..god..this was heaven for me..she was so adorable..and understanding..

I hugged her from behind, and we soon drifted off to sleep..