P : champ ,u should not run like this on stairs.

Ansh: sorry papa..

P : say sorry to mumma.

Susheela come downstairs in hall. She look at everyone and stand there only. Then she looks down to Ansh who come to her and say.

Ansh: sorry mumma..

S : it's ok Ansh. Umm.. Pramod, we will go to room.

Saying this she turned and about to go.

P : wait susheela..

He hold her hand and made her turn. Her eyes were filled with tears. She look at him pleading to let her go.

S : please pramod.

Pramod nods no with determination. He hold her shoulder.

P : u told me to face it susheela. Now u can't turn your back. Let's face it.

Ansh: who are they papa? Mumma why r u crying?

They didn't said anything to him. Ansh was standing there holding susheela's hand.

Kd: who is she pramod? And this child?

P : I will tell u maa but before that let me ask to my dear brother. So MR. Agni chautala, did u remember anything now?

Agni was shocked to find susheela here and that too with a child who was saying her mumma and pramod papa. He reminds everything.

P : mom, did u ? Look at her face and tell me that u don't know her ?

Kd: pramod, who is she?

P : maa, four years back I met with an accident and after that I went to comma. I came out of comma but I never able to live like before . I wasn't the same pramod I used to be. U know I loved a girl..

Kd : yes I know and she left u and married someone else. Ur accident was also done by her dad. But how it's related to this girl and this child?

P : she is the same girl maa ,susheela. And this is MY son Ansh .

Kd looked at him in shock. Jay also looked at him then susheela who was standing there with Ansh.

P : susheela never married to anyone. She always loved me , she never betrayed me.

He explained how susheela was blackmailed by her father to marry with his choice otherwise he will kill him.

Susheela agreed but his dad still did his accident . How susheela escape from marriage and came to meet him in hospital but she could never meet him because of agni and mini.

Susheela waited outside the hospital to get one glimpse of him the he is fine but she couldn't. She came next morning again to meet him but only to get a heartbreaking news that he died.

Kd looked at him shocked.

P : yes maa, and you know who said that to her. It was non other than my mom and my brother whom I trusted my whole life more than anything.

She wasn't ready to believe it. She told agni to tell her the truth because she trusted him like her brother.

Pramod go toward mini: I was dead na then why r u here ? Why were u worried for me?

Miniol:( shout) pramod!!! What are u saying? I m ur mom. I love u and I was worried for u.

P : ( shout too) then what about HER mom!! What about her? Didn't she love me?
What would have she felt that time when u lied to her? U got worried in just few days that I didn't contact u but atleast u knew I was alive .
What about her? U snatched that hope too.