Yummy

It was midnight when Ash heard a knock at the door. As he stumbled out of the bed searching for the light switch in the dark , he found the switch and heard the click as he flicked it and light flooded the room. It took him a few seconds to adjust to the light and he made his way to the front door.while he made his way to the front door he heard another mock on the door slightly louder than before and he thought, "who could be up this late?" As he reached the door it flipped the lock and the door swung open and ash was quickly toppled by a mysterious figure. As ash lay with this figure pinning him down the man said, "You like water?" In an odd voice. Ash was confused and scarred, who was this figure why was he at his door why did he care about water? Then he realized. H2O? Ash questioned. In the flesh ash wipe. They embraced each other and Ash gave H2O a kiss and H2O did the same they're lips clashing as the made out vigorously. After awhile the two love birds made their way to the coins and held hands. "H2O kun" ash whispered. "Where have you been? I have been so lonely without you." Ash said holding H2O tightly to him. "Water tastes good." H2O said in a manly voice. H2O pulled Ash closer to him and grabbed Ashes ass and gave it a good squeeze. Ash squealed a little and said, "p-please be gentle H2O kun." While H2O gave ash a wet kiss on the cheek. Ash squeaked " H2O kun I-I can't it's forbidden. Besides I still have a broken dock from the last time we met." And H2O look down and reminisced about his previous accomplishment and said, " water is wet."and slammed Ash into the couch and began his savage intentions. And well I will spare you the details but I'll just tell you Ashes dick will never be the same again and they fucked happily ever after.