The Power of Girls 💪🏻

~ October 15, 2022 ~

A black car came to our neighborhood and I was in the car. While the woman was going towards my mother, I immediately got out of the car and ran to where my mother was. The woman was going to attack my mother. Because my mother revealed that woman's plans, and when she heard this, she came to beat my mother. I attacked the woman with my bag. I hit my mother with all my strength so that she wouldn't reach out, and when I couldn't reach my mother, she caught my sister, and when we saw the knife, we were very scared. Then the girls and their families arrived. we made plans with the girls and sneaked behind the woman. When we said 1 2 3, we stuck the woman on the ground. Miray stepped on the woman's hand and threw the knife aside. Then I took the knife and threw it aside. While Semina and Merve were holding the woman like that, I took my sister and sent them to my mother. Semina and Merve held the woman tightly and we started hitting her towards her stomach. Nisa 👊 punched her in the stomach. I kicked. We had a very stunned woman to the woman, then I to the woman

+ you will not come to this neighborhood again, if you do, you will get double the beating

I said. Then we mailed the woman, then we went back to where my mother was. My mother was using a diaper to stop the blood. I fainted from exhaustion. Where I was, Merve took my phone and called my father. "Mustafa brother, Bouquet sister fainted and told my father that the sign was injured. My father also came out of breath. The ambulance was late, I was still unconscious, then a boy from our neighborhood came and asked a neighbor for cologne. He poured it in his hand and grabbed it on my nose. When I came to myself, I came to my senses with the help of the girls. I got up from the ground.My father took my sister in her arms and my mother gave her to her when she got on so I sat in the front seat and set off towards the hospital. The girls, Nisagil Seminagil, Merve and Miraygil families were following us in their car. Then we stopped in the emergency department of a hospital. Thank God, where the cut carotid artery on my sister's neck was They took my sister to the dressing room and the nurse immediately dressed the place where the knife had scratched. They took my sister to the normal room. I went out and the girls came to me.

"How is sister zodiac"

"I was dressed, now he's resting, I said

We went outside to get some air. I looked up the name of the hospital we came to. It was written as Private Papatya Hospital. Then I got curious and looked at the table with the doctors, it was on the table with my name. It was written by Dr.Buket İlhan. I was surprised to see my own name.

We went inside with the girls to see what was going on. We went towards the patient registration area. The girl sitting there then looks at us.

Girl : Here you go Dr. Madam, what did you want?

Me: I don't want anything, but I want to understand what's going on here.

Girl: Nothing is going on. Dr hnm but I can tell you how this hospital was built.
As I know that Mr. Park (Jihoon) built this place, and he recruited your girlfriends, Nisa lady, secretary Semina, security guard Merve and Miray lady as a nurse, and Mr. Park (Jihoon) found the name of this hospital.
~Private Papatya Hospital~
~Private Papatya Hospital ~
He gave us a job as an employee.

Me: Hm, now I understand. ok dear you can go back to work

We went out to get some air with the girls and we were still confused. After 2 hours, we got over our amazement and returned to our families. We got in our cars for which my sister's check-out was done and set off to go home.

When they got home, everyone said goodbye and went home.

The family sat in the garden. Good wishes were made, conversations and conversations were exchanged...

~The end ~