shadow's love story

I was sleeping next to snow when i heard in the breez of the wind,a howl in the distence.i jumped up and pushed snow and she woke up "UGH!! shadow every night i try and sleep YOU always wake me up!!" growled snow under he breathe. ''I heard a noise" i replyed to her. "GRR you don't have to wake me up when you hear a leaf drop off a dang tree shadow!!!" she snaped and droped back down and closed her eyes. ''i heard a howl! now get up!!!" i snaped back and this time she got up and fallowed me. "i heard it over here snow!" i yeld running toward the sound.She ran with me.i stop when i saw a lone wolf.he was the one that cryed the howl.there was a spark in his eyes but when i turned i saw a angle of darkness there with his tail in it's hands. i looked shocked when i saw the angle.the wolf was whining on the ground and bleeding to death.I jumped onto the angle while snow cared for the wolf.I tackled it to the ground and growling and biting and snaping.the angle was no match for my anger for it was the same one that killed my family.i riped off it's wings and it's leg,it tried to run away but i was faster then it was. ''you made me suffer for what you did to my family now!!! i'm going to cause you suffer and pain but i got stronger then i was! so now im not as weak as i was before!!!!!'' i snaped at the evil angle then suddenly it fell to it's nees. ''i'm very very sorry please i beg of you!, spare me i have children!!'' it begged for mercy. ''i was just a pup and my family had me! my mother had a child but you did not spare her so why would i spare you?!'' i griped in anger then finished the angle.it was surley dead alright.i went back home before the sun rose up.for once i rushed home to see the other wolf again.i got home and went into the cave,there was the lone wolf laying there asleep. ''it's a lone wolf with no pack" said hunter.hunter just became our new alpha not too long ago when snow backed down from the alpha place and i became the top warrior and the beta! i was so incredably happy when snow came in and said ''the wolf is okay but it needs more rest" with a calm yet gentle voice. "hello?" the lone wolf said suddenly.i was surpised when i heard him i thought it was another wolf for a moment then turned around and saw the wolf get up.blood walked in "haha! well look whos up!" he teased the lone wolf "just shut up blood!" i growled at him with a mad look.i looked closer into the lone wolf's eyes.i melted as he looked into mine. "wh-who ar- are yo-you?" i studerd my words. "my name is blade" he said with a sweet sound like music to my ears.  "ermmm uhh...." i studerd again and hunter budded in and said "her name is shadow shes our new beta and head warrior" they all stared at me with confusion.accept blade i put my ears down and backed up and ran out.i ran to my hiden place in a tree and i climed up it and sat down.i put my head down mad at myself. "i made such a fool of myself back there!..what is blade gonna think of me now??" i thought.all i know now is i am deeply and madly in love with blade.(the net morning) i fell asleep in my tree last night.i was too embarrassed to go back to the deen of what i made a fool of myself!but of course i went back with my head down.blade was laying there heavely asleep but still so beautiful. "SHADOW!" i heard every one yelp as if i came from the dead. "WHERE WERE YOU SHADOW?!" i heard a wolf bark. "yeah where were you?!" blood asked me "well it doesn' matter all that matters is that you are save shadow!" barked hunter. "hey shadow can i talk to you for a second?" snow called.i fallowed her to the forest and we got there she stoped and turned at me. "What do you think of blade?" snow asked me. "Hes erm uhh well..ugh...." dont worry you don't have to answer." she replyed to me. "hunter said that we will have to let him go soon." she told me. "WHAT?!" i barked at her. "well what's wrong?!" she barked at me. "well...i sorta uhh..." i stuttrd for the hundreth time. "wait do you mean?..." she looke at me with wide eyes.I looked at her with a embarrassed smile.she turned her head with a smurk like she was plaining some thing.i looked at her with a confused look woundering what she was plaining. "well blade couldn't stop talking about you,saying how amazing you are how you saved him AND killed the evil angle!" "really?" i asked and she nodded her head yes."i'm going back to the deen...wanna walk back with me?" i asked her."i guess so" she replyed back.when i go there blade was waiting there for me and so was hunter.hunter was like my brother,he takes good care of me and watches out for me an i do the same for him,he was watching blade because i already told hunter i'm inlove with blade.hunter watches every move that blade makes. "shadow,can i talk to you?" blade asked me."uhh ye-yea." i said with an embarrassed look in my eye.hunter didn't like where this was going,i saw it in his eyes and i knew he was going to fallow or send blood to fallow us.i shook my head when hunter was talking to blood.i fallowed blade into his cave and he sat down,and i did too. "shadow i'm just going to come right out and say it,i only known you for six days but i feel like well errrm..." he studderd at the end.i wanted him to keep going,i turned my head. "i'm in love with you shadow...do you want to be my mate?" he barked quickly "YES!..I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME BLADE!!!!" i howled at him and i ran outside.he ran after me and we started to jump around with joy! "whats going on?" snow and blood and hunter asked. "blade ants me to be HIS mate!" i yelpe "and SHE said yes!" blade barked.and every one started to dance and jump around with joy.even hunter and all the wolves in our pack.a year later and i had four beautiful pups! two girls and two boys. midnight is one of the girls and dark is another little girl.bones is one of the little boys and arrow is another little boy they are all black accept midnight shes the runt she is white with green eyes the rest of them have hasle eyes.               

                                     THEY LIVED HAPPALY EVER AFTER

                                                       ~THE END~