"Erm... Yeah, I do feel hungry..."

"Alright, Anderson, go buy some food for us."

"...Why me? Diantha, you go, I already went last time," Anderson says, though that earns him a pout from Diantha.

"It's your punishment for just now."

"But... Oh alright, I'll go, so stop your increasingly annoying pout woman."

Diantha sticks her tongue at him, prompting him to do the same as he goes outside. This causes Andy to smile as he lets out a chuckle, making Diantha smile even more while rubbing his head.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She teases while rubbing a little harder, making Andy's hair messy, "Though, it's obvious from your laughter."

"Ahaha..." His eyes twitch while awkwardly smiling. He stays silent and so does Diantha for a while, until the latter murmurs.

"Are you sure you're ok? I don't want my baby boy to be hiding anything from his mother..."

"I-I'm fine, mother... No pain whatsoever!"

Diantha abruptly stops her rubbing, making Andy glance at her to see that she has her eyes widened, "You usually call me mom... Are you really ok? Maybe we should have asked for that –"

"I'm fine, mom," Andy interrupts her, prompting her to just stare at him like a stranger. This causes him to sweat a little before heaving a sigh of relief as he sees her dropping her stare.

"Alright... I'll trust you."

"Oh yeah, where are we?"

"We're in the hospital, after you tripped and fell down the three-story school's staircase. From the highest floor." She exasperatedly sighs as she looks out of the window in the room, "You even did it on your finals... We need to spend even more money now for you to retake your test."

Andy's mouth opens up and he spits out the words before his brain could stop it, "Even here my grades matter more than health." He cringes afterwards.

Diantha squints her eyes at him while frowning. Andy braces himself for the likely tongue lashing, but the door opens, and Anderson comes in while carrying food in plastic bags, saving his son from impending doom, though judging from the glare, not for long.

"You would not believe how long the wait was just for this –" He annoyedly says before blinking as he notices the aura covering the room, "...Is everything alright?"

"Oh just the usual, our son back talking. You would expect him to be grateful for everything we have given him but nooooo, he just needs to argue when we know what's best for him."

Andy cringes even harder as he listens to his mother's rant, "Oh fuck you god... You just had to send me to an Asian parent." He looks over to his father, who is also cringing but tries to hide it, "Glad to see I am not the only one."

"-and my friend's son is well-behave while ours-"

"Dear, please stop. No need to do this when our son is recovering," Anderson interrupts, prompting her to glare at him but he unflinchingly meets her gaze. They continue to stare until she huffs and looks away.

"Fine. Be that way." She pouts while crossing her arms, prompting him to sigh as he scratches his head.

"Dear, please don't –" Anderson is interrupted by the room violently shaking causing him to land on his butt with the food spilling on the floor.

Gritting his teeth as he tries to get up to go over to his son, "Diantha, get out of here!" He yells as he picks up Andy. He notices him twitching so he glances down to see his son frowning hard, "Don't worry, I got you," He tries to confidently say but small specks of nervousness leak out.