"I'll do it then." My world stopped when she step  closer to me, especially when her arms snake around my shoulder. Am I dreaming?

"You forgot your necklace in my car." She said in my ear while locking it. I can feel her breath through my earlobe. Her scent again. Gracious.

"U-uh..thank you, ma'am." I stuttered and looked at her. She didn't look at me anymore and proceed to her table. I immediately went out to the classroom so she can't see my flushing red cheeks.

^^

It was break time and all the students were on the cafeteria taking their food.

"I can't believe we're graduating.." Catherine uttered while looking at nowhere. She looks like sabog.

"Don't you like it? Adulthood here we come!" I sarcastically said and took a bite of my sandwich.

"Hey look, Margaret is coming to our table." Cath elbowed me. "I know, I have eyes too." I roll my eyes and wait her to approach us.

"Hi. Would you guys mind if I sat here?" Her voice is innocent, she's like can't break a plate.

"We don't mind, you can sit here with us." I casually said.

"I'm Catherine Buenaventura and she's my friend, Ariella." What kind of food she ate to be this so kind? Margaret also introduced herself to us. We were having a chitchats when Mrs. Cruz approached me.

"Ms. Hughes, kindly send this food to Ma'am Marcos? She's in the teacher's office. I just have to go to the principal's office e." I quickly stood up. I hate some of my teachers but not Mrs. Cruz, she's too kind to me.

"Of course, ma'am." I smiled and took the tray of food in her hand. She thanked me enough and disappeared like a flash.

"That's your chance." Cath winked at me. I just roll my eyes.

The hallway is quiet, all I can hear is my footsteps. My heart is beating uncontrollably. Oh calm down, Ariella. All you can do is to give this food to her.

I was about to open the teacher's office with my other hand when someone also came to come out that made the food and the pineapple juice scattered on the floor.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm sorry." I keep on apologizing while picking the food on the floor when I heard her voice.

"What the?" Her voice is still calm but with annoyance.

I looked up only to see her wet white shirt. I quickly took my scarf on my pouch and wipe the stains on her shirt. I could see her black brazhere through her now sheer shirt.

"I'm really sorry." My left hand unconsciously holding her arm while the other is busy wiping the stains on her chest. Ms. Marcos covered her chest when she and I realized I'm looking at it. Pervert Ariella. Mentally facepalming.

"It's alright. Get off your hands away from me." She uttered. Stupid me to be this clumsy. Ugh, I hate my life.

"Do you have extra shirt for you to change?" I asked, looking apologetic.

"None." She simply answered and wiping her shirt with my scarf.

"I have one in my bag, you can use it. I'll just take it." She looked around and no other choice but to nod. I ran as fast as I can to get that damn shirt.

After a minute, I went back to teacher's office to give it to her. She took it in my hand and proceed to the comfort room. I clean the mess while she's gone and wait for her to come out. I wanna see if it's suits her.

My mouth involuntarily open when my shirt is kinda tight on her. She looks good on my shirt, it hugs her waist so fine.

"Close your mouth, young lady," She let out a soft chuckle that made me smile too. It was my first time I heard her chuckle. She's beautiful.

"What are you waiting for? Get out here." She's wearing her poker face again.

"Don't you want me to buy you food?Natapon ko kasi yung una.." Swear, I'm trying to speak tagalog.

"Goodness no, get out." She roll her eyes. I chuckled before pushing myself out.

Her smile..I couldn't stop smiling thinking about it and the fact that she's wearing my shirt..

____

To be continued..