[1]

I was being suffocated by sand piling around me, tasting some dirt in my mouth. All because of some Sand Jonin decided to jump me, a child.

It has been a week since I've reincarnated here as one of the most favored characters off Naruto,

Gaara.

Despite all the chaos so far, I've thrived in it since I was a bit of a sadist myself. Most of my time was spent chasing frightened children around the village, including unlucky civilians. It was hilarious because they believed that I was out to kill them. Other than that, I would purposely go near Temari and Kankuro to scare and watch them suffer under my presence.

However, there's one thing I'm not fond of since I've arrived here.

Shukaku.

The one tailed beast that lives inside of me, constantly yelled and threatened me each day. Not giving me any chance of sleep nor peace. The only time Shukaku would ever be quiet was when I was scaring the other children. I didn't acknowledge his presence within my mind in order for him to lose interest in trying to irritate me.

' MOTHER WANTS YOU TO KILL THEM.' The beast demanded.

My patience grew thin, I was annoyed. It was truly a poor attempt at him pretending to pose as Gaara's- well my mother. That scratchy voice wasn't fooling anyone.

" Shut up." I spoke, referring to Shukaku's incoherent tantrum.

In less than a second, the Sand Jonin were found lifeless on the ground. It was not my fault nor did I wish to kill them. Right as one of the ninja landed an attack, the sand wall activated it's defense.

My automatic sand defense was gifted to me right after my mother passed away from giving birth. Had my mother hated me, then I certainly would've been killed. That's how I managed to survive all assassination attempts.

' Thank you mother..' I clasped my hands together in prayer for those that died just now.

' KILL! KILL MORE! MOTHER WANTS YOU TO KILL MORE.'

" SHUT UP!" I snapped, my fists turning white, " You piece of shit, you are not my mother. You are a fucking embarrassment Shukaku."

Third POV

The short-tempered beast grew silent the moment he heard his name. Gaara did not stop from there, letting out his frustration.

" You are the oldest yet the most childish one among the others. I'd rather have Kurama sealed in me than you. Hell, I'd rather have Kaguya sealed in me!" He lashed out.

If there were a passerby, they surely would've thought Gaara was insane yelling at no one with corpses scattered around him.

Shukaku was stunned at the boys words, too shocked to speak. He was shaking, in anger and fear. Angered at being compared to people he disliked and hated. The boy knew too much, that's what he feared.

For the rest of the day, Gaara was met with silence. Finally regaining the sleepless nights he had thanks to Shukaku who was currently fighting the urge to argue at him.

' He's on a whole different level than before, was everything before just a fluke to trick me? Tricking me into thinking he was a stupid weak brat?' Shukaku thought to himself.

" The only time I ever sleep, I happen to see you of all people." Shukaku glanced down at the red head, furious at his remark.

" Shut up brat!! I hate you filthy humans!"

" Apologize." Shukaku stared down at Gaara in the eyes and laughed.

" Me? Apologize? BAHAHA!!" He laughed.