Happy to see you Happier

Start from the beginning

"Oh... Great! I hope he takes care of you greatly in future if we made our way out of this... War."

"Oh, I won't even bother him. He won't have to take care me me much."

"What? H- how? Like... Won't you two get married and have a family?"

I wish it were true but... I am sorry Tomioka-san.

I won't be able to make it up to you , after all.

CAW CAW!! Kochou Shinobu, Dead! CAW CAW!!

~~~

"Nee-san! Stop teasing me like that!"

"Ara Ara~ little Shinobu still likes the raven haired boy, i see."

"Yes! I do. What now? It's no use when I am not with him now."

"Love doesn't die, tell me, Shinobu?"

"But he doesn't love me. My is still alive and I don't even know if he used to like me or not."

"Why don't you look it for yourself?"

I turned down to the lake, where the Earth could be seen.

The lake focused to a house. Then, it penetrated to the clear window, where a two kids sat near a man, with short, black hair, blue eyes, and one lost arm. He was smiling.

He was Tomioka-san.

What a beautiful smile he had. My lips weakly curved up as he had now two beautiful kids and had been married to a very beautiful woman. Tall, slender, pale and wore western dress.

She had prepared some tea and was serving to Tomioka-san.

I was jealous.

She was perfect for him.

A very calm, composed, beautiful and mature woman. More ladylike. Had long hair, blue eyes and pink lips.

One of the kids, who was a girl, wore a hairpin similar to mines. A purple butterfly hairpin.

I placed my palm over my mouth as it was the exact same one as mines.

Then, I noticed the girl drawing butterflies around a stick figure. She added the butterfly hairpin to it as well. She looked like the woman.

"My, my! What a lovely drawing, Miyuki. Isn't it, Giyu dear?" The wife asked Giyu.

Stop. I can't take this. Stop calling him by his first name, woman!

"Sure it is, Hana. Miyuki did a lovely drawing." Giyu said, smiling at his daughter.

"I made Fairy Shinobu Kochou! Will she like it, Dadda?" Miyuki asked Giyu, raising the paper with the drawing.

My eyes widened. The little girl mentioned my name and made the drawing of.... Me?

"Yes! I am sure she will love it." Giyu said, while caressing her hair gently.