The Kiss

TW: SWEARING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emersyn's Pov:

I woke up to people giggling and the noises of people taking pictures but I kept my eyes closed pretending to still be asleep. I felt arms around me and I felt my head on something I know wasn't a pillow..

It was Chrono.. I was cuddling with Chrono.. my head was on his chest and his arms were around me. Once I heard everyone leave I got up and slipped out from Chrono's grip. I went to our closet and grabbed a pair of leggings and a yellow shirt.

I went to the bathroom and got changed. I brushed my teeth and hair and out in light makeup. I don't wear much makeup. I only wear mascara and sometimes lipgloss.

I went downstairs and went to the living room to find Kyle and Rocky wrestling while Rilla, Toonz, Delirious, Austin, Ria, Bryce, Meeeows, and Jihi were laughing. I walked in and sat beside Austin.

Emersyn: what's going on?
Austin: they are being idiots like always
Emersyn: oh I don't even wanna know why.
Austin: yeah better not to know. It's to much to explain at the moment.

I watched as they were wrestling and Rocky had Kyle pinned to the floor.

After a few minutes I yawned since I was still tired. rocky and Kyle were done with their wrestling session and Rocky was sitting next to me. Ghoostie, Rose, and Squirrel joined us but Chrono and Chosen weren't here.

I leaned my head against Rocky as I yawned and I started to fall back asleep. Rocky put his head on mine and I fell back asleep.

-
Chrono's Pov:

I woke up and I didn't see Emersyn so I suppose she is downstairs. I got up and grabbed a pair of jeans and a dark green shirt. I went to the bathroom and changed, pissed, and combed my hair. I went downstairs and saw everyone but chosen in the living room so I walked in and saw beside Rocky with a sleeping Emersyn leaning on his shoulder.

Everyone was having a conversation when I heard Kyle yell which woke Emersyn up.

Kyle: ROCKY IS A BITCH!!
Rocky: KYLE I WILL PUT YOU ON THE FLOOR AGAIN IF YOU YELL AGAIN!
Rilla: Guys calm down! *laughs*
Toonz: Rocky is just mad that kyle woke up his little girlfriend!
Rocky: Emersyn is not my girlfriend! She is my best friend!
Delirious: yeah we all know what "best friends" leads to!
Rocky: I AM NOT DATING EMERSYN!!
Emersyn: can y'all shut the fuck up!

Emersyn got up and walked away which I assumed she went back upstairs. I zoned out while everyone laughed at Rocky and joked around. I leaned my head back on the back of the couch and sighed. This is gonna be a long day..

I got up and went upstairs to me and Emersyn's room and saw her sitting on the bed against the headboard while on her phone. I walked over and laid down beside her and sighed.

Emersyn: you okay?
Chrono: yeah I'm fine! You okay?
Emersyn: yeah I'm okay!
Chrono: I'm sorry they woke you.. they can be a bit loud at times.
Emersyn: it's okay! Rocky warned me about these things.
Chrono: ok good! It will happen a lot and now that we all met up it will be worse than stream sessions
Emersyn: I bet it will
Chrono: I have a question
Emersyn: what is it?
Chrono: how did you and rocky meet?
Emersyn: well I moved next door to him and one day him and his parents came over to greet our family and we just bonded and became best friends
Chrono: that's cool!
Emersyn: yea!
Chrono: have you ever had feelings towards him?
Emersyn: no not that I can remember! He is like a brother to me! Plus he isn't really into girls! Don't tell him I said that!
Chrono: oh? He likes guys?..
Emersyn: yeah but he didn't want anyone knowing yet but don't mention it to anyone
Chrono: okay I wont!

She put her phone down and signaled me to sit up next to her so I sat up and leaned against the headboard. She laid her head on my shoulder so I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and put my head on hers. She grabbed her phone and scrolled through twitter and I did the same.

We sat like that for a while until she pulled up Snapchat and started going through filters. She picked one and held out her phone to show us both so I looked over and we both smiled as we took some pictures on her phone.

She put her phone down and I continued to scroll through twitter and she looked at my phone as well. We saw something on twitter posted by Ghoostie. It was a picture of her and Rocky on the couch with her head on his shoulder and his head on hers.

She took the phone out of my hands with her jaw dropped. I laughed at her face as she turned my phone off and threw it to the end of the bed. She looked at me with a cute pout on her face. I stopped laughing and looked at her and smiled at her adorable face.

I know we only met yesterday but I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face, her amazing smile, her gorgeous eyes. Just everything about her is perfect.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes before I started leaning in. I saw her leaning in and out lips connected. It felt like fireworks were going off all around us. I put my hand on her waist while she put hers on my cheek.

To be continued...