one

I keep on walking fast most likely running away from the alley that was supposed to take me to the mini market.

And the sound comes again.

Someone may be following me.

No i know it someons is following me.

I smile from ear to ear as i see that the market was 3 blocks away.

And i breath into the smell of soap as i enter the market going to the candu section.

Stephanie and i have were going to watch movies but she forgot to get candies and she was too lazy to come with me.

As i pass thro the sections on Valentines Day i spot the candy part.

As i approach it i get a stroller with me filling it with kitkat and snickers and bunch of other choclets as well as some marshmallows and chips.

The lady by the cash register starts telling me the price as a small '30$'  come out of her mouth.

I hand her the money filling up bags with the candy as i head home. Walking. Alone. Again. On Valentines Day.

And 3 steps away from the market i hear that same sound. I hold onto my phone tight getting ready for anything. And thats when nothing happens.

I keep on walking feeling someones presence behind me but i arrive home safely.

I enter the small apartment that steph and i share. And enter the TV room setting the candy on the mini glass table.

"You did bring me snickers didnt u?" She says patiently

"How can i forget?" I reply seeing her smile from ear to ear going thro the chocolate and candy set on the table.

"Whats the movie?"i say.

"Movies" she corrects.

"Just tell me what the movies are "

" Get dressed movies can wait, Elizabeth called we r going to the Alpha party"

" Isnt that the sority of the frat boys?"

"Ya ya now get dressed"

As i  enter the room i wear tge silver dress that hugs all my curves. It shows a bit of my cleavage not much. But ends right under my butt. It was strapless and had a ribbon belt which covers my stomach right above my belly button. And the back is open wide.

I put on a bit of make up. Just foundation, black eyeliner, and red lipstick not much.

I curl my black hair and look at my green eyes that have dark grey covering them.

I wear my black heals and head down stairs.

Steph was wearing a pump dress which was green with red heals. Straightening her blonde hair.

We had no accesories on.

See to Enter the frat house u must dress up as if u own the party.

And u need an invitation.

And the invitation would be ur style in clothing. Ur clothes are ur codes.

"Okay so dont leave my side. And if any of the frat boys look at u, wink at u, then tap theyre lap twice. Tell me and we will quickly leave the place."

"Wut why?"

"Just dont. Okay okay. See the frat boys compete with each other. The one who gets the hottest girl in bed, will totaly be president. And that thing that i told u about the winking and things these are the signs that show that they want u. Be careful."

I was shocked but just entered the black range that was waiting outside.

Let the night begin.

[ Please vote or comment ]