CHAPTER 9 -~Secret Room~-

Start from the beginning

Lina: "I will, thank you! Love you"

Luna: "love you too!"

I turned off my phone and laid down and smiled a little.

Haa, im gonna see my little sister soon.

I went down stairs to explore the mansion a bit and see if there's something interesting.

I looked around saw a door that has a symbol of a music note. When i opened the door i saw a many types of music instruments and the room is pretty big so the big instruments are in a good positions. Everything looks expensive.
There's piano, guitar, electric guitar, drums, violin and some other more. There's so many instruments, tho there's still enough space to do a whole band performance!

I took one of the guitar and fixed the strings to tight it up.

Im in a good mood now that i know my little sister will be coming home.

Lina Eleanor, Lina is my little sister i talked about in chapter 8, as her birthday, it's kira's death anniversary too. Lina is a cheerful, kind and a warm person. She helps those who needs so she's surrounded by many people just like kira. Me and Lina have a secret we kept ever since we found out about it and improved it and improved it, till we mastered it. Although practicing it alone without guide was dangerous but if we want to kill kiela without any traces we're gonna need some helps from it. I love Lina as much as i love my kira, because Lina got kira's face and hair color, in short she looks just like kira. But that's not just the reasons why i love her. Ofc it's because she's my one and only sister. I never despise her nor got angry at her because she didn't asked to be born and it isn't her fault mother died. It's because of kiela in the first place.

When i finished fixing the strings i strummed it and it made a good sound.

Ah, i still can play it right?

I strummed it again and and again and started singing.

Heather by Conan Gray.

"I still remember, third of december, me in your sweater
You said it looked better one than it did you
Only if you knew, how much i liked you
But i watch your eyes as she
Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while i die.

I strum the guitar feeling the song im singing.

While would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
(Wish i were heather)

I strummed the last string and opened my eyes.

Mn. It feels good to sing ones in a while.

I stood up and placed the guitar where it was before and left the music room.

When im in the middle of wandering in the mansion i saw a door, i opened it and it lead me to a kitchen. Woah, this kitchen is pretty big.
I looked around and there's many food ingredients here and there, i saw another door and when i opened it i saw so many food stacks.

I left the kitchen room and go outside the mansion. The outside of the mansion have two fountains, one in the right side and one on the left side, and in the side of the fountains there's a mini maze.

I saw a path when i was looking at the maze and followed it. When i got into the end of the path there i saw a big beautiful garden full of flowers and beautiful trees.

This place is beautiful. I had a deep breath to get the fresh air that's swinging in my direction.
I saw a bench so i sat there and relaxed for a bit

A few moments later i stood up and continued to looking around the mansion.

A few hours later

Haa, i think it's been an hour since i looked around this mansion and i don't think im a half way through it.

I looked around and i realized that im in a dark hallway, i looked at the end of the hallway and i saw a black door. I walked there and tried to open the door, luckily it's not locked. When i opened the door my eyes widened at what i saw.

How and why does he have this?
This thing is rare. And can only be found in a hidden places, so how?

I took it and replaced it with a fake one.
You're probably asking how i did that, you'll know soon.

When i got out the door i put it in my collection and got out the dark hallway.

I went to my room and was about to take a shower but i remembered that my clothes are still in that b*stard's room.

I got out my room again and yelled. "mellisa!" I shouted.

"Yes?" Mellisa said while going up the stairs.
"Can you help me move my clothes in my room?" I asked.
"Sure" she said with a cheerful voice.
"Thank you" i said in a little smile.

After she helped me i quickly took a shower.
After i took a shower i dressed up in my usual clothes and went downstairs to eat lunch.

After i ate lunch, i took a walk outside to digest the things that i ate. And after that i went to my room and laid down.
Haa, what a tiring day. Im so exhausted from my looking around the mansion.

My eyes became heavy and heavier so i closed it and let myself rest and sleep.

To be continued...