CHAPTER 2

Carsten POV

I'm in class now; thankfully, my brother was late for dinner, so I didn't have to join them. Mom's boyfriend is with her on a business trip; thank goodness. I found out yesterday that bae Wine enrolled here; she's in Section B. Sana all!

Tsk, I knew that demon was planning something from the way he grinned last night. Speaking of demons, someone splashed red paint on me when I entered the classroom earlier.

I'm sitting in my seat now, scrolling through my Instagram. The teacher hasn't arrived yet, maybe they're running late? Who would want to teach when the students in this section are all demons, except for me, of course.

"Ow" I whimpered as someone threw crumpled paper at my head. Mind you, it wasn't small; it was a large, crumpled piece of paper.

What a waste of paper. Don't they know that paper is expensive nowadays? And besides, it's cruel to the tree; it's already cut down, why waste it? They kept throwing crumpled paper at me, one after the other.

"For fuck's sake, stop it!" I shouted at them.

"Sino ka ba para sundin namin?" one of my classmates retorted.

"Kay Boss Saint lang kami sumusunod" said another one infront of him.

"Oh, tinanong ko?" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

Sabi ko lang naman tigilan ako pakialam ko sa Santo nila na yon?

"Boom barado, wala ka pala pre" another one in front of him said.

"You want them to stop? Then leave our Section" their leader said coldly.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you guys so desperate to get rid of me? And shouldn't you be complaining to the principal about this instead of trying to kick me out? You idiots." I muttered under my breath.

"Don't make me lose my temper, woman. I'm being kind here to make you leave this section" he said coldly.

"Oh, being kind?" I couldn't believe what he just said. "And why should I care about your temper, dude? Even if you explode with rage, I don't care." I said boldly, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked at them all with annoyance.

"Whatever you do, I will not leave this fucking section." I said firmly, sitting back down in my seat.

He smirked and leaned in close to me, his breath tickling my ear. "Then brace yourself, Ms. Carsten Zaina Diaz. I hope you don't regret what you have said, because I'm going to make your stay in our section a living nightmare, so you'll regret entering this fucking section." His whisper sent shivers down my spine.

I smirked back. "I will gladly accept it; I'm always ready. Say that to yourself, asshole."

"I'm getting a nosebleed, men, puro sila english" one of my classmates retorted.

After that fucking scene earlier, our professor finally arrived, and the class continued until the bell rang, signaling it's time to eat. Damn, I'm hungry.

I stood up but couldn't leave my seat. I tried to hold onto the next seat to support myself, but I just couldn't.

Damn it, I'm so hungry.

I saw some of my classmates leaving with laughter, and I noticed Chaniel heading towards the door. This guy, I thought we were friends.

"Hoy Chaniel" I shouted and called him, and he immediately turned to me.